Trek Slash 2021 ?

PB Forum :: Trek
Trek Slash 2021 ?
O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 14:17 Quote
ksilvey10 wrote:
Hamburgi wrote:
ksilvey10 wrote:

I KNOW RIGHT?! I am going crazy trying to decide if I should sell my current slash or keep it another year, but I want to SEE the new one first!

Ride your bike and have fun!

I've got a 2019 Remedy. Yeah everyone is riding a 29er... But i'm happy with my bike. And i doenst want change my bike every year, like my mobile phone. Just because someone says its outdatet or we havent any stock parts for this....

Yeah my bike is pretty dialed for me now. Nothing to complain about and it looks awesome so I'll just roll with it

Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 16:03 Quote
Hamburgi wrote:
ksilvey10 wrote:
FastRiding wrote:

ohh i see what u mean amigo

I dont undertand How much longer will it be, i left the bike payed halfway lOL

this is killling me

Any new Leaks? Ive seen the Spartan 2021 leak but WHERE IS THE SLASH

I KNOW RIGHT?! I am going crazy trying to decide if I should sell my current slash or keep it another year, but I want to SEE the new one first!

Ride your bike and have fun!

I've got a 2019 Remedy. Yeah everyone is riding a 29er... But i'm happy with my bike. And i doenst want change my bike every year, like my mobile phone. Just because someone says its outdatet or we havent any stock parts for this....

It depends mate

For example 2019 kenevo is shit compared to 2020 kenevo
Some fields are making great progress across the board.

For me the slash update is a no brainer because ive had the 2016 model for over 5 yeara. Never got to test the 2017 with 29”

Good luck out there stay safe

Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 17:37 Quote
FastRiding wrote:
ksilvey10 wrote:
FastRiding wrote:

You are smoking some great dope or you are just guessing

It might be mild changes, but it surely does not only happen on the bikes angles. Sure seat angle affects, etc but the frame design itself will likely change in things like reach, stack, shock link materials, offset again maybe? who knows. In angles we might se a small variation probably. Unless they go ultra progressive like some german brands for example

I think you're misunderstanding me. All I meant to say is that from a picture, the new bike is probably going to look a lot like the old bike in the same way that the old slash looks a lot like the 27.5 remedy from a few years ago which looks a lot like the current remedy. It's probably going to look like a Trek slash as we know it, meaning that from a picture of someone riding it it might not be obvious if it's the "new" bike or not.

ohh i see what u mean amigo

I dont undertand How much longer will it be, i left the bike payed halfway lOL

this is killling me

Any new Leaks? Ive seen the Spartan 2021 leak but WHERE IS THE SLASH

The 2021 slash chainstay, seatstay and rocker link are up on trek's distribution site. It's not a lot but it does tell us the frame will still be boost 148, and that the shock will remain trunnion mounted. Meaning it will likely be a similar looking bike. The colors will be blue smoke, factory orange and lithium grey.

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 4:57 Quote
Every shop i have spoken to hear in Australia are saying they have no info, but should do in a few weeks and that the slash will be available to order in August.

Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
PeteBatz wrote:
Every shop i have spoken to hear in Australia are saying they have no info, but should do in a few weeks and that the slash will be available to order in August.

Correct, all we know is it's new product August, colours of spare parts are up on the b2b site. But no pics of the spare parts.

Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 23:15 Quote
Slash has been removed from the updated ProjectOne so would mean a update is coming

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 1:35 Quote
Very curious about the pricing as well. The fuel 9.9 went up $900,-.. that’s top off the line pricing for boutique brands..

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 2:06 Quote
Bikenhiken wrote:
Very curious about the pricing as well. The fuel 9.9 went up $900,-.. that’s top off the line pricing for boutique brands..

Remedy 9.8 pricing is the same as last year though, in Australia anyway.

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 2:33 Quote
Fuel EX pricing in the UK is up too. 9.8 is up by 700 GBP for example with no obvious upgrades to the spec.

Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 4:15 Quote
Reg54 wrote:
Fuel EX pricing in the UK is up too. 9.8 is up by 700 GBP for example with no obvious upgrades to the spec.

Raw materials up in price since late ‘19 and increasing further

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 4:40 Quote
Does it justify a 15% increase every year?

Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 4:54 Quote
Reg54 wrote:
Does it justify a 15% increase every year?
No but that’s life I don’t see any brands offering lower prices year on year

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 10:38 Quote
I'm guessing price increase. You will eventually see why.

Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 13:57 Quote
j-t-g wrote:
why is that , could you explain

Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 16:17 Quote
j-t-g wrote:

LOl thanks for the insight

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011722
Mobile Version of Website