Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Old schoolers -Again.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Old schoolers -Again.
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
exetertim wrote:
does anyone know if it's on freecaster? What time is it starting CAN time?

I think it is. Not sure what time, check the crankworx site for details.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
chomers wrote:
It's not hard to find your way around Whistler.
Probably not, but my parents will say no, they arnt keen on me being alone in a place ive never been.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
NOOOOOOOOOO

I just looked under my Jeep before the insurance adjuster comes over, and the frame is buckled at the attachment point for the front left lower control arm Cry

Looks like its gonna be totaled. NOW, what shall Hum deem his new steed? That is the question of the hour. Discuss. (Has to be a liftable vehicle)

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO

I just looked under my Jeep before the insurance adjuster comes over, and the frame is buckled at the attachment point for the front left lower control arm Cry

Looks like its gonna be totaled. NOW, what shall Hum deem his new steed? That is the question of the hour. Discuss. (Has to be a liftable vehicle)

Ford Ranger, Ford f150, Toyota Pickup, Bronco? Stuff like that.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
srobinson wrote:
I can see everything but the frontflip on the last, except I dunno what a griz flip is Confused

I don't think the skinny will be as good though.

I made it up... Griz air... plus a flip... it would be sexy

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:05 Quote
dotca wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO

I should have modified my post so say no recommendations from people who cant drive....

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
srobinson wrote:
I can see everything but the frontflip on the last, except I dunno what a griz flip is Confused

I made it up... Griz air... plus a flip... it is sexy

photo

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Halibut is definitely "the fish" for fish and chips. Everything else just doesn't seem to taste the same. England seems to eat a lot of cod.

Battered halibut is a waste of good fish meat. Grill it with garlic and lemon butter.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna get a pick up this time?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
rialb wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
srobinson wrote:

I made it up... Griz air... plus a flip... it is sexy

photo

OOOOO MY GOODNESS!!... Never seen one.... Looks like I didn't make it up

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
dotca wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO

I should have modified my post so say no recommendations from people who cant drive....

Ouch, haha, what kinda price range are you looking at, size of the vehicle? 1/4 ton, 1/2 ton, etc, or SUV. What size of lift/tire combo are you looking to run?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
robholio wrote:
laurie1 wrote:
Halibut is definitely "the fish" for fish and chips. Everything else just doesn't seem to taste the same. England seems to eat a lot of cod.

Battered halibut is a waste of good fish meat. Grill it with garlic and lemon butter.

its all about the vinger and itailen salad dressing , or sasla cheese and a lil bit of pepper

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
srobinson wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna get a pick up this time?

I had a pickup before, 96 toyo pickup, lifted as usual. MIGHT get a PU, would have to find the right one though

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
calgaryrider wrote:

Ouch, haha, what kinda price range are you looking at, size of the vehicle? 1/4 ton, 1/2 ton, etc, or SUV. What size of lift/tire combo are you looking to run?

not lookin for a work truck, I have a 2500hd duramax/allison for that. This is my "remote access/rescue/daily" vehicle. So, SUV or light truck. No full size trucks.

Lift and tire size will depend on the truck. I do have a set of 33s on 5x4.5 bolt pattern though, so if I can find a car that has the same bolt pattern thall save me some $$.

Mod
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
Whatever you do, make sure you get the pussy magnet option installed.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.757496
Mobile Version of Website