Powered by Outside

What spoils a good day in the Bike Park?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What spoils a good day in the Bike Park?
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:23 Quote
injury or mechanicle problems.

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:30 Quote
i love rain as long as it aint a flood

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:31 Quote
broken glass every where

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
Besides the obvious things (broken bones and major bike problems), little things like derailleur skipping, bad brake bumps on your favorite trail, or a group of kids that keep coming in your way.

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
very true until youcatch the guy that did it...Batman

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:36 Quote
so no one else has tried to ride the week of crank worx? its brutal the lift lines are f*ckin miles long.

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:37 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
so no one else has tried to ride the week of crank worx? its brutal the lift lines are f*ckin miles long.
nope

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:40 Quote
Da police

I guess cause I'm one of the older guys usually there, I of course must be the one choppin trees Rolleyes

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 18:48 Quote
and because im younger im the one spray painting the fking cop shop..............(note the cop shop is right close to a riding spot and shop)
Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 4:56 Quote
when your right about to leave for an epic ride, then you notice your back tyre is punctured... waists 10 minutes... it sucks... and then all the pumpped up fealing goes away... and you end up going to the closer trail...

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 6:22 Quote
motor bikes. when your three quarters or half way down the track and stupid motorbikers come up the rack wreccking it and nearly killing you on your way down x

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 6:23 Quote
joshwilliamz wrote:
motor bikes. when your three quarters or half way down the track and stupid motorbikers come up the rack wreccking it and nearly killing you on your way down x

yeh, know what you mean, not fun.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.098608
Mobile Version of Website