Powered by Outside

Toronto International Bike Show, March 13 - March 15

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Toronto International Bike Show, March 13 - March 15
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
what exactly do you mean by "Broads"? lol....

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
what exactly do you mean by "Broads"? lol....

Ladies my friend haha, you should have seen the girls the Dobermann guys were chillin with !!tup

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
so should i wait to get my transition wheelset there? or since it's not a high end item, i won't get a discount...

maybe i will wait it out... they won't have discounts on 08 stuff, right? i've been looking at the 2008 ADD wheelset... i want to get it for less than 400 after tax. or some form of MTX wheelset that's pretty light, and in white.

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
so should i wait to get my transition wheelset there? or since it's not a high end item, i won't get a discount...

maybe i will wait it out...

You can try, you never know what kinda deals you will get , but if you dont get any from the bike show order em from www.dropnzone.com ask for Allen , he will hook you up with anything, In fact I got my diablous cranks off there for 200.00, atomlab DHR rims for 50.00 each, give him a call, there in Washinton(20 minutes from whistler ) and they have pretty much everything.

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
If you pay cash you can bargin them down even on new stuff. Just remember they are trying to mainly clear out old stuff and it's what they have in stock. If no place has them in, then it won't be at the show. Couldn't hurt to wait though, you may get 'em you may not. It's not like your really riding now anyways.

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
free629ride wrote:
creamsoda89 wrote:

You can try, you never know what kinda deals you will get , but if you dont get any from the bike show order em from www.dropnzone.com ask for Allen , he will hook you up with anything, In fact I got my diablous cranks off there for 200.00, atomlab DHR rims for 50.00 each, give him a call, there in Washinton(20 minutes from whistler ) and they have pretty much everything.

thanks, but i might not remember that Frown

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
free629ride wrote:
creamsoda89 wrote:

write it down...Very confused this guy has amazing delas and basically sells stuff a little bit more then cost for himVery confused

O+
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
free629ride wrote:
creamsoda89 wrote:
free629ride wrote:

write it down...Very confused this guy has amazing delas and basically sells stuff a little bit more then cost for himVery confused

how much would the shipping be, seeing as its coming from B.C.

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
stinkyde wrote:
free629ride wrote:
creamsoda89 wrote:

how much would the shipping be, seeing as its coming from B.C.

Its coming form the U.S , shipping for me was about 80 bucks but me and my buddy got a shit load of stuff, depends on the weight.

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 23:15 Quote
think i will be able to get a good frame(ToP, blk mrt riot, Dob) there along with a solid fork(argyle 318, fox, gold label) for about $700-900??

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 6:24 Quote
freeriderconnor wrote:
think i will be able to get a good frame(ToP, blk mrt riot, Dob) there along with a solid fork(argyle 318, fox, gold label) for about $700-900??

possible

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
freeriderconnor wrote:

Go to the cycle solutions booth, they will have dob. pinsher for like 400ish, and they had lots of forks last year

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
free629ride wrote:
freeriderconnor wrote:

Go to the cycle solutions booth, they will have dob. pinsher for like 400ish, and they had lots of forks last year

yeah, at the fall show, i remember them having a pinscher(that i would love to get) and tons of forks on the wall, so thats were i will be heading to first

do u think the lines will be to crazy on the first day cuz if there is a pinscher, i dont want to show up on the second day and have it goneFrown

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
free629ride wrote:
freeriderconnor wrote:

Ya, cycle solutions has 5 dobermann pinchers in stock as of 2 weeks ago, so they are you best bet. Get there early and run to their booth, because those frames wont be there for very long.

~Mark

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
markbatt wrote:
free629ride wrote:
freeriderconnor wrote:

Ya, cycle solutions has 5 dobermann pinchers in stock as of 2 weeks ago, so they are you best bet. Get there early and run to their booth, because those frames wont be there for very long.

~Mark
dam

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010572
Mobile Version of Website