show off your transition

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
show off your transition
Posted: Jul 25, 2016 at 19:37 Quote
@bkchef2000

speechless!!!... 2017 fox dhx2 is SUPERB matched with 2016 Fox 36 170mm Fork!!!

all the positive things u can say with good riding

Posted: Jul 31, 2016 at 2:12 Quote
Need some help from any TR450 owners, if at all possible please?

Had my suspension serviced and the c*ckwombles didn't record any of my settings.

Not happy!

6 years of bodging and fine tuning went straight down the sh!tter. Tried to set her back up but it just doesn't feel right. Since my riding time is seriously limited these days, I can't spend weeks testing out stuff and Missing my only day riding.

So could anyone please help by letting me know their settings, just so I have something to go from??

Forks are Fox 40s 2011, shock is a Fox RC4 with a 500Ti spring in it. All in a large, 2010, Transition TR450.
I'm about 6foot3 and 12 stone if that helps

Thank you all

Posted: Sep 21, 2016 at 7:57 Quote
So I've been going back and forth between a Smuggler and a Patrol lately. I've seen Transition pro "Krunkshox" at Sol Vista here in Colorado shredding the bejesus out of the Smuggler through stuff I'm scared to rally by DH bike through. I've heard some rumors that he is on a longer stroke shock and realized that the stock shock for the smuggler also comes in a 2.25" stroke in the same eye-to-eye.

I know people have "long shocked" the SC Hightower in the same fashion. Has anyone tried this with their Smuggler? I know it probably wouldn't have proper clearance at bottom out but my curiosity has been piqued!

Edit: I can't do conversion right, disregard or delete this post.

Posted: Oct 10, 2016 at 7:09 Quote
tranny has had a facelift recently....

photo

Posted: Dec 27, 2016 at 22:45 Quote
Greetings from germany,

this is my Transition Patrol:

Specials:
- Monarch Plus with tuningkit by M-Suspension
- Fox 36 Float Fit4 3-Pos tuned by M-Suspension
- Shigura Breaks (Shimano Saint with Magura MT5 Saddle)
- Decals by NL Designs

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016647
Mobile Version of Website