Powered by Outside

Official Pinkbike drifters thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Official Pinkbike drifters thread
O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 21:58 Quote
Definatly rad dudes. They got me stoked on DUI, which I wasn't too pumped on going into the weekend..

Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 23:06 Quote
You guys get our stickers?

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 23:08 Quote
Yeah, I got a couple.

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 1:32 Quote
Dude Ben whyte was bitchin how his cars "totaled", shit doesn't even look that bad.

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 1:39 Quote
Some one should take pictures of my friend Evans car. it says van isle performance on the back. He wanted to go so bad every time he stopped on the road up to dui he would still be putting stuff on the car.

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 5:54 Quote
It moved the strut tower so he was all sad about that. Could be fixed with a little love and a tube front. Same thing happened to my friends s13 at matsuri last year and it's all better now.

Is your buddy the one with the teal/blue ish coupe with an ls? Wes got pics of it for sure car was rad as f*ck but looked like he was having some trouble tandeming the first day

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 7:56 Quote
Dude that coupe is f*cking rad!

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 10:30 Quote
Hell yeah that's it, This was his first time drifting the car since he "Finished it" The only reason he decided to build that car is because he was getting tired of fixing shit in his c63 amg when ever it broke drifting and just doing stupid stuff. But acouple months later he hit a deer and wrote off the car hahahhaha.

O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 23:49 Quote
Well since bitch face destroyed my train of thought.. Ive managed to spend 12 hrs repairing wiring on the R32 then I got bored and purchased a 2000 impreza 2.5rs gc8 as my daily cheap winter beater. I can see why people loves these things, never thought id say it but Its almost more fun than the skylines to drive lol

Posted: Jul 10, 2014 at 0:32 Quote
cbc24 wrote:
Well since bitch face destroyed my train of thought.. Ive managed to spend 12 hrs repairing wiring on the R32 then I got bored and purchased a 2000 impreza 2.5rs gc8 as my daily cheap winter beater. I can see why people loves these things, never thought id say it but Its almost more fun than the skylines to drive lol

Gotta love the boxer rumble....

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2014 at 2:22 Quote
It's n/a, there won't be that true boxer rumble until it has uel headers and a turbo to cut up the exhaust note.

But yes, winter rally with friends is almost as fun as drifting.

Posted: Jul 10, 2014 at 12:03 Quote
rs' are fun, that why i love my forester, its the same car but a wagon body

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.543471
Mobile Version of Website