Powered by Outside

Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)
Posted: Nov 14, 2020 at 8:22 Quote
does anyone know if you can fit a 160mm rotor on the rear of an 06 enduro

or will i need to use a 180mm

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 9:49 Quote
I have an older S-Works Enduro with a DHX Air 5.0

What the best Fox shock to replace it with and what size do I need?

Posted: Nov 24, 2020 at 12:53 Quote
TrackToyz wrote:
I have an older S-Works Enduro with a DHX Air 5.0

What the best Fox shock to replace it with and what size do I need?
It really depends on the year... But if it came with the 5.0, It's probably an 06-08 Enduro. I belive that it would compatible with a 8.5x2.5 shock. If what I've said is true, the best option would probably be a new DHX2... Those things are the best out there! (Or an x2 float if you want another air shock!)

Hope this helps!

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 9:45 Quote
MattF51 you can convert every Fox van r/rc, dhx rc2/rc4 for enduro specific mount. Ask competitive Fox dealer/service.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
There’s also a yoke you can buy to get standard shocks fit.

Posted: Feb 20, 2021 at 1:30 Quote
are still selling your ttx coil? interested.. thanks
makripper wrote:
MattF51 wrote:
I’m trying to put a new coil on my 2018 enduro comp. what is the best way to do this?

Edit: I mean way to go about this, like is it the bike yoke mount or something else?
what coil are you trying to use and what shock is currently on there? 2018 had a coil version. Go to your bike shop.

P.s may be selling my ohlins ttx coil pm if interested

Posted: Feb 20, 2021 at 7:16 Quote
kamote wrote:
are still selling your ttx coil? interested.. thanks
makripper wrote:
MattF51 wrote:
I’m trying to put a new coil on my 2018 enduro comp. what is the best way to do this?

Edit: I mean way to go about this, like is it the bike yoke mount or something else?
what coil are you trying to use and what shock is currently on there? 2018 had a coil version. Go to your bike shop.

P.s may be selling my ohlins ttx coil pm if interested
possibly for the right price.

Posted: Mar 30, 2021 at 8:05 Quote
Hi, does anybody know if a Oneup 170 dropper in 30.9 will fit a 2018 Specialized enduro elite size L (650b)?
I have a pretty good deal on that enduro and plan on transferring the dropper from my current bike. I measured my inseam to be 83cm/~33inch (not if I measured that correctly, maybe it is slightly shorter) and the length from the bottom bracket center to the saddle mounting point is 89cm/~35inch

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 0:10 Quote
KrampaKiller wrote:
Hi, does anybody know if a Oneup 170 dropper in 30.9 will fit a 2018 Specialized enduro elite size L (650b)?
I have a pretty good deal on that enduro and plan on transferring the dropper from my current bike. I measured my inseam to be 83cm/~33inch (not if I measured that correctly, maybe it is slightly shorter) and the length from the bottom bracket center to the saddle mounting point is 89cm/~35inch

Figured out or still need help?

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 16:31 Quote
Has anyone tried fitting the a super deluxe coil or air with the newer 210x55 linkage that bikeyoke has released for the 17-19 enduros haven’t seen any info on it yet. Was just wondering if they fit and how it’s held up?
Thanks

Posted: Nov 5, 2021 at 5:53 Quote
Rcurley wrote:
Has anyone tried fitting the a super deluxe coil or air with the newer 210x55 linkage that bikeyoke has released for the 17-19 enduros haven’t seen any info on it yet. Was just wondering if they fit and how it’s held up?
Thanks

Id like some insight on this too. Was hoping to put either a DHX2 or the new DHX on my '19 sworks.
Was hoping to get a new slash frame, but they wont be available til after next race season. figured id try to refresh my enduro to keep it for another year.

Posted: Nov 5, 2021 at 6:53 Quote
brokenspokephoto wrote:
Rcurley wrote:
Thanks

Id like some insight on this too. Was hoping to put either a DHX2 or the new DHX on my '19 sworks.
Was hoping to get a new slash frame, but they wont be available til after next race season. figured id try to refresh my enduro to keep it for another year.
fox still makes specialized Enduro shocks.

Posted: Nov 5, 2021 at 10:24 Quote
fox still makes specialized Enduro shocks.[/Quote]

Yes, I have a Float X2 on my bike now, they never made a BS mount coil shock however. Im looking to pair the rear shock with the new 38 factory with the VVC damper.

Posted: Nov 5, 2021 at 10:27 Quote
brokenspokephoto wrote:
fox still makes specialized Enduro shocks.

Yes, I have a Float X2 on my bike now, they never made a BS mount coil shock however. Im looking to pair the rear shock with the new 38 factory with the VVC damper.[/Quote]ah just the x2 air?

Posted: Nov 7, 2021 at 18:01 Quote
My dad was cleaning out his garage and found this mountain bike he bought in 2002 and literally never rode. Worth parting out or just donate? Specialized Enduro.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024110
Mobile Version of Website