Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores
Posted: Apr 28, 2011 at 3:17 Quote
i just want to add my comment for anyone who wanna shop at Go-Ride.com

i ordered a Blue Chrisking Inset I5 from them, they promised a week
2 weeks later i called and they said they are still waiting for it from Chris King...and they don't know when they will get it.
and i didn't want to keep waiting clueless-ly cuz they dont even know...so i decided to cancel my order.
and the guy, (josh) i think, said i am now black listed from ordering from them.
i said why, and he said because now they are going to get stuck with a headset that prob. no one will ever order, and that i canceled my order.

i still dunno why i am at fault and will lead to getting my self black listed from ordering from them.

just wanna share my story.

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 18:28 Quote
You have the right to return your items if they don,t
say no returns its the law I would not buy from them any
more dud.

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 0:18 Quote
Big fan of http://greenfishsports.com/ I talked to them about buying an 08 Haro Xeon, they couldn't find the bike in their warehouse, so instead they upgraded the deal to a Haro Xeon S for $100 less than the regular Xeon. Overall I saved almost a grand for the bike. Then instead of having it shipped and paying for that as well, I drove myself out their one weekend and picked it up which was even better.

On top of that any questions you have can be answered by their online support chat or by calling up. Their hours are great and the service is even better. Definitely recommend checking them out.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 15:56 Quote
new to biking what is a good bmx bike that i could get for under 200

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 16:22 Quote
zach20 wrote:
none. hope i helped.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 18:48 Quote
opie220 wrote:
zach20 wrote:
none. hope i helped.
+1

Mod
Posted: Jul 19, 2011 at 3:52 Quote
zach20 wrote:

At that price you are firmly in the realms of bargain hunting in the 2nd hand market. Time to put in some hours reading reviews and trawling ebay etc.

Posted: Jul 19, 2011 at 4:38 Quote
or scraping together pennies. theres quite a few used bikes selling on bmx-forum.com too so give that a shot.

Posted: Jul 21, 2011 at 21:58 Quote
whats the most expensive bike

Posted: Aug 9, 2011 at 10:11 Quote
Family Bike Store is a great place for deals on entry level bikes and they Ontario based. www.familybikestore.com

They are super quick and friendly, dealt with them twice and they are great. They should be added to this list.

Posted: Aug 13, 2011 at 2:02 Quote
www.biketechs.co.uk in rochdale United Kingdom, new shop but went in the other day has some quality parts from the new Fox forks and Nukeproof lineup including the Scalp and snap. Really helpful guys aswell

http://www.biketechs.co.uk/

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 17:39 Quote
www.familybikestore.com

Where,s there address nothing on there web site?

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 15:35 Quote
Hi,

Does chainreactioncycles offers a sale after christmas day or the new years eve ? If yes then it'll be a good reason to wait a little bit before placing an order Smile

Posted: Nov 4, 2011 at 4:19 Quote
I apologize if this is not the correct place to ask my question but I would be happy if could someone help me out.
I am looking to buy a Freeride MTB and found a good price deal on a Trek from an online shop in Germany - Frankfurt that does not ship to Cyprus. The specific bike and size is not easy to find anymore because it’s a previous year -2011- model.
Is there any company that I can contact and ask them to collect the packed bike in its carton from the bike shop and ship it over to me?? I heard that DHL/Postal service in Germany is not that expensive.

Regards,
Glafcos
glacas@gmail.com

Posted: Jan 4, 2012 at 13:30 Quote
Hello all,
Wanted to introduce our family owned/operated online cycle site http://www.gnarlygear.com
You can read more about us here http://www.gnarlygear.com/about-us.html

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014775
Mobile Version of Website