Powered by Outside

Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League

PB Forum :: Downhill
Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League
O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 15:30 Quote
I would give it some time. Should work itself out.

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 15:33 Quote
WTF!! I'm winning! Something tells me not entirely fairly tho...Knew I shoulda paid the $5 Razz Whats the winning pot? Hope they sort out whatever went wrong with the points and you guys get yours later.

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 16:35 Quote
f*ck!! Super bummed... I guess I messed up submitting my team... Too many bong loads I guess haha

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 16:48 Quote
bvomdorp wrote:
f*ck!! Super bummed... I guess I messed up submitting my team... Too many bong loads I guess haha

Me you same.

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 16:53 Quote
kmayHD wrote:
bvomdorp wrote:

Me you same.

Me and about every other person in the league except three people. lol

The odd thing is that I did submit it Friday night when I got the email.

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 16:56 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
kmayHD wrote:
bvomdorp wrote:

Me you same.

Same man I also submitted when I got the email early Friday

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 17:35 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
kmayHD wrote:
bvomdorp wrote:

Me you same.

Yep, same here.

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 18:02 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
ethan991 wrote:
kmayHD wrote:

Me you same.

Yep, same here.

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 19:52 Quote
Same here. Not sure what's going on. Two of my guys placed 1st and 2nd so I was pretty jazzed on the points but they haven't shown up yet.

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 20:49 Quote
Yep same. I think I did pretty good, but no points to be found

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 20:57 Quote
WE DEMAND ANSWERS

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 23:42 Quote
I havent submited the team. I was out of internet connection aynd I forgott also the password, bad thing is, that it doesn't send me a new one, althrough it writes that new password was sent to my email.. So anyone knows if raidenCZE team is still in the league? I need to know if it worth solving the lost password and so on..

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 1:42 Quote
raidenCZE wrote:
I havent submited the team. I was out of internet connection aynd I forgott also the password, bad thing is, that it doesn't send me a new one, althrough it writes that new password was sent to my email.. So anyone knows if raidenCZE team is still in the league? I need to know if it worth solving the lost password and so on..
You were one of the three guys who got points added so far.

I am guessing it's a database issue their end.

I'm pretty disappointed with how they award the points. I don't know why they don't use the same points structure as the race itself.

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 1:44 Quote
They do... I think the whole thing is f*cked because the rules page lists the points system that matches uci. It kinda looks like people who didn't submit teams got points.

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 5:07 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
They do... I think the whole thing is f*cked because the rules page lists the points system that matches uci. It kinda looks like people who didn't submit teams got points.

Fair enough if they do, that's the best way to do it, but then there's no way Rachel would have scored me 545 points!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010905
Mobile Version of Website