PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Older riders, but not "Old School"
Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
My future " walking aid ".

http://www.designerwalkingcane.com/WalkingStickSwordCanes_144.htm

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
Or....

http://www.designerwalkingcane.com/WalkingStickSwordCanes_143Sa.htm

Man. I almost want to get one now. And a big furry fedora with a feather in it.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 11:30 Quote
wanabe wrote:

can any one remember the name of the company that made that bmx called a big tube that hade those enormous tubes and huge fork

All I can think of is Tange, but I think that's wrong...

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
My future " walking aid ".

http://www.designerwalkingcane.com/WalkingStickSwordCanes_144.htm

I have a sword cane from a old injury are you a sword fighter to ? I use a Paul chen bushido
if you buy a cane sword make sure its it the x configuration and not a flat blade or its no good for stabbing

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 12:12 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Speaking of Robaxacet, I wonder if they have big stickers for my helmet... Or Advil, or the like. The Kids can rock Red Bull or Rockstar... We should contact Robaxacet and see if they will...

I'm in. I'll take some Advil swag also!
If you can't get what you need decal wise from the company direct, myself or any local sign shop could do something up that would take care of what you want.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Speaking of Robaxacet, I wonder if they have big stickers for my helmet...

Now that's a classic post............tup

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
almostwise wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
shondo wrote:
I'm grinning because we, the old timers watching this thread, are chatting about pedals and shoes, and not 720s and NoFootCans. Tomorrow's topic will be health insurance.Radical.Cool

So true. Please no more funny stuff! I ate too much fiber today and may not be able to hold onto it during the fits of laughter! I've asked BRULE for our own section like the girls got.
Now there's an idea...but what would be the minimum age "limit"?

I floated this idea past the masters up at the big house about a year ago...and they said no. Maybe if enough voices are heard upon the wind.
I'm also curious how many members of this newly forming pensioner's gang are Clydesdale class (200+) meat-bags?

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
I'm still right around 160 lbs like I was in high school.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
robholio wrote:
I'm still right around 160 lbs like I was in high school.

I'm still around 260, like i was in grade 5.

O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
I'm 187cm and 105kg (6'2" and 230 lbs). Hauling my ass up hill is a slow painful process, and those little 14 year old groms are way to slow when they are 'ripping' down A-Line...Gravity does my work for me!

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
snip

I floated this idea past the masters up at the big house about a year ago...and they said no. Maybe if enough voices are heard upon the wind.
I'm also curious how many members of this newly forming pensioner's gang are Clydesdale class (200+) meat-bags?[/Quote]

I would be one of those Clydesdales that you are on about. I am loving this thread as it has made me laugh repetitively.
Shondo are you the artist behind the web site that you promoting? If so that line work is great.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
saintjimmy wrote:
Gravity does my work for me!
Momentum kicks skinny ass...... It also melts brakes too.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
aaah wrote:
snip

I'm also curious how many members of this newly forming pensioner's gang are Clydesdale class (200+) meat-bags?

I would be one of those Clydesdales that you are on about. I am loving this thread as it has made me laugh repetitively.
Shondo are you the artist behind the web site that you promoting? If so that line work is great.[/Quote]

That is my portfolio, thanks for looking.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
shondo wrote:
aaah wrote:
snip

Shondo are you the artist behind the web site that you promoting? If so that line work is great.

That is my portfolio, thanks for looking.[/Quote]
Are you going to be at the convention in April?
edit: sorry for off topic.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
I'll be going to the Edmonton convention this year in August. In April I'll probably be doing a guest spot in Victoria.

Which convention in April?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014831
Mobile Version of Website