Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Intense

Posted: Feb 3, 2013 at 3:18 Quote
Hello all. New to the forums but here's a pic of my new build. Built on the burlier side of things but I like it.
photo

Posted: Feb 8, 2013 at 22:52 Quote
Tampines Trail, outside Tampines Bike Park... 09 Feb 2013

Tampines Trail outside Tampines Bike Park... 09 Feb 2013

Posted: Feb 9, 2013 at 20:27 Quote
Intense combos (only the orange M9 is mineWink )

Intense M9
[PI= size=l0 align=c][/PI]
Intense M9 amp Intense 951
Intense M9 amp Intense 951
Intense M9 amp Intense Uzzi
Intense M9 orange solid amp raw
Intense M9 orange solid amp raw

Posted: Feb 20, 2013 at 2:17 Quote
gottakeeptrying wrote:
Hello all. New to the forums but here's a pic of my new build. Built on the burlier side of things but I like it.
photo

this is like alot! nice build buddy!

Posted: Feb 20, 2013 at 2:20 Quote
heres my new enduro rig for the 2013 season!

<Photo does not exist: 9229029><Photo does not exist: 9229031><Photo does not exist: 9229032><Photo does not exist: 9229033><Photo does not exist: 9229053>

Posted: Feb 20, 2013 at 3:20 Quote
wow, I just did a sex wee. That's an amazing build.

Posted: Feb 22, 2013 at 2:22 Quote
andi-social wrote:
gottakeeptrying wrote:
photo

this is like alot! nice build buddy!

Cheers man. How are you finding shock?

Damo

Posted: Feb 22, 2013 at 8:57 Quote
Into the frakas I enter hahaa.......

Preliminary build......changes be a coming.....

Posted: Feb 23, 2013 at 8:31 Quote
Damn that is one nice ride!
andi-social wrote:
heres my new enduro rig for the 2013 season!

<Photo does not exist: 9229029><Photo does not exist: 9229031><Photo does not exist: 9229032><Photo does not exist: 9229033><Photo does not exist: 9229053>

Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 2:33 Quote
photo
Under construction.

Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 3:20 Quote
Bike
My uzzi upgraded a few parts but not finished yet!
Bike
Bike

Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 7:54 Quote
Hello Pb Friends
I had an issue with my Intense 951 FRO model.
It has cracked in the most common places as i have lately seen. On the downtube of the front triangle , on the welding spot and on the rear triangle on the right side of the swingarm. I have mailed intense via my local dealer witch i bought my frame from. They saw it they accepted it as a warranty , even Chad from intense cycles replied to me personally that he could send me the rear part in two weeks... but since i have answered him that i would prefer to have em both together as the front is the one that worries me the most , i haven't heard from him or anyone ever again and its almost 2 months now... (ofc i have send again couple messages asking Whats going on?)

And i wonder if there's anyone out there like me with a similar problem? Getting delayed that much for a warranty or even a reply?

Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 8:33 Quote
Ill be posting my uzzi when it is fully built.

Posted: Mar 22, 2013 at 20:16 Quote
kostas89 wrote:
Hello Pb Friends
I had an issue with my Intense 951 FRO model.
It has cracked in the most common places as i have lately seen. On the downtube of the front triangle , on the welding spot and on the rear triangle on the right side of the swingarm. I have mailed intense via my local dealer witch i bought my frame from. They saw it they accepted it as a warranty , even Chad from intense cycles replied to me personally that he could send me the rear part in two weeks... but since i have answered him that i would prefer to have em both together as the front is the one that worries me the most , i haven't heard from him or anyone ever again and its almost 2 months now... (ofc i have send again couple messages asking Whats going on?)

And i wonder if there's anyone out there like me with a similar problem? Getting delayed that much for a warranty or even a reply?

I had an issue with my 2010 Uzzi, cracks in the same place, my frame was 3 months out of warranty, unfortunately Intense didn't come to the party. I have had it fixed by a professional bike welder, luckily they were only hairline cracks, starting to hear more and more issues with Intense frames cracking, not good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.169718
Mobile Version of Website