Powered by Outside

new freeride bike park hampshire???WILL YOU USE IT???

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
new freeride bike park hampshire???WILL YOU USE IT???
Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
a piece of shit where all the people from andover go to brake glass bottle and kill themselfs! dont go there!

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
well to be fair this is what i was told - can anyone put me right if im wrong!

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
so im confused is it a official park with a fence round or just some digging going on that will get wrecked by mx etc?

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
When you say 'some digging' you dont really understand what the terrain of this place is like, i shallowest bowl is around 20ft deep and the deepest being about 50ft i would say. The thing is with this place is that it needs alot of people there to build/dig stuff so the stuff that is built is sturdy enough to withstand the odd little pit bike going over it. Its not the hard to build stuff hard enough for pit bikes but easy enough for beginer MTBers. Hope fully this year we can get some dig days arranged well enough in advance that a good amount of people can come. im sure once you guys have been to this place you will want to come again!

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 12:08 Quote
hey this sounds awsome. i liv ein hampshire and would be stoked to get something like this around hear. good effort

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
i have been there and its pretty much the ultimate flat (apart from bowls)terrain, but anyone who says they will come dig on the dig day, actually come !!if there is going to be another one!

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 5:11 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
i have been there and its pretty much the ultimate flat (apart from bowls)terrain, but anyone who says they will come dig on the dig day, actually come !!if there is going to be another one!
lets arange a dig day for july

Posted: Apr 26, 2009 at 10:42 Quote
sentenced2life wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
lets arange a dig day for july
not me you need to ask, its ollie or matt, but sounds like a plan

Posted: Aug 21, 2013 at 15:26 Quote
Just searched "Hampshire" In the forums search tool, stumbled across this, did anyone ever build this freeride park?

Im looking for really good riding places in Hampshire and Dorset, i use my locals but i want to branch out in my own county and explore stuff i can ride more regulary to develop my abilities instead of going further a field on long thirsty drives to ride heaven for a day, or not be able to ride because the stuff is too big for my abilities..

Posted: Aug 22, 2013 at 2:33 Quote
Nope, this never came to anything.

Tidworth Freeride is a good shout if you haven't been.

Search us up on facebook

Posted: Aug 22, 2013 at 16:11 Quote
shame, will have a look dude.. tidworth looks impressive!! if its not raining saturday im there

Posted: Sep 15, 2013 at 16:56 Quote
Just want to put it out there, TIDWORTH FREERIDE IS FECKING ACE!!!!

Posted: Sep 28, 2013 at 0:21 Quote
I live on the Isle of Wight and I would deffontly travel across the water to use a local bike!!!!! Plus many friends to!!!

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 15:19 Quote
This would be f***ing sick dude, I know for a fact that me and a shitload more riders would use it probably daily if it was close enough, we need more biking spots and proper venues on the south coast. Sucks having to travel up to wales for any decent riding.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012007
Mobile Version of Website