Tammie Wilson
Burlington, ON

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 8:45 Quote
Jason
Aurora,Ont

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 9:52 Quote
Jeff Reid
Waterdown, Ontario

i agree with everyone else saying there would have to be sponsors though. unfortunately the city won't be interested in just closing down half the business district so we can ride our bikes, lol. SICK idea though, i'd love to see it happen and thanks for the message.

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 10:17 Quote
str8loco wrote:
Would be nice to have it anywhere in Ontario. I'm not really sure where in Hamilton you would put on this event and i would be interested in seeing a map outline of your proposed lines. I'm sure you have thought this out and figured where this would happen. I also think that if you haven't done this that it could help you out with the city as well.

I'm with Sean on this one . If you figure out the area that it's going to be running through you could approach the shops that it would pass by for sponsorship of sorts.....you'll be doing them a favor for having an event like this in front of their shops

Paul Stuart
Toronto Ontario

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
YELLA-ONE wrote:
str8loco wrote:
Would be nice to have it anywhere in Ontario. I'm not really sure where in Hamilton you would put on this event and i would be interested in seeing a map outline of your proposed lines. I'm sure you have thought this out and figured where this would happen. I also think that if you haven't done this that it could help you out with the city as well.

I'm with Sean on this one . If you figure out the area that it's going to be running through you could approach the shops that it would pass by for sponsorship of sorts.....you'll be doing them a favor for having an event like this in front of their shops

Paul Stuart
Toronto Ontario
Ahha, I'm wayyy ahead of you on that one, but I'm not releasing details yet. And Drop Machine forum is up. http://www.dropmachine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=415480#415480

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
Brook Nullmeyer
Toronto

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 12:31 Quote
Cameron Shimoda
Dundas, Ontario

Someone should write like an essay for the proposal, with like points about how it would booost the economy and what not bringing all of those people to our cities to watch, race, work etc.

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
SwitchTwo wrote:
Matt Chambers,
Montreal, Que

Could you guys set up an urban DH race in Montreal next? It would be awesome, you could start on dirt DH on Mt Royal and then do urban DH to the financial district!

I would say this has a better chance of working seeing as how they actually have a decent hill to work with.

but if it does work out in hamilton im in.

Chris Ciszewski
Brockville, ON

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 13:25 Quote
yeah man im in wheres it beeing held

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 13:31 Quote
fezzjumper wrote:
yeah man im in wheres it beeing held
Trying for Dundas.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011478
Mobile Version of Website