Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Official Irish Downhill Thread

PB Forum :: Europe
Official Irish Downhill Thread
O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 8:49 Quote
no carrick because there's 2 enduro races there this year, damn that description of Carlingford sounds like fun, steepest muckiest track in Ireland is some claim...

here was the last proper steep track used in the national series for reference... shame it rained so hard on the race weekend, its SOME track in the dry!
Views: 1,105    Faves: 1    Comments: 3

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 8:57 Quote
Champs in Carrick would be good, but id say it will be in Rostrevor again

Posted: Jan 25, 2015 at 14:39 Quote
Last bit of the Carlingford track, top of it is steep af! but bottom section is fun I could of ridden it all day! after that it will head into the field and a big sprint to the finish
Views: 163    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 6:48 Quote
Hi guys,
I will probably be in dublin for 2 months so I was wondering are there any cheap places one can rent an Enduro/Freeride/DH bike?

The only one I've found is 60 eur for 6hrs. Which is a bit steep.

I've seen that there are some really sweet trails near Dublin. And I'll probably be spending my weekends there. Smile

Thanks for the info.
Cheers

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 7:05 Quote
Have a look on www.adverts.ie and consider buying.

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 12:22 Quote
http://www.biking.ie/index.php

would be best rental bikes around the Dublin area, give them a shout

O+
Posted: Jul 23, 2015 at 9:42 Quote
I will be in Dublin from California this weekend and would love to go for a ride. Anyone looking for an out of town riding buddy that's comically bad at riding in the mud?

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2015 at 18:40 Quote
sorry for the late reply man, this tread is too quiet but the gang to get in touch with are..

http://www.gravitybc.com/

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 at 14:46 Quote
Anyone been in BPI recently?

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2016 at 11:05 Quote
going on saturday but I hear the red trail has got a major remake...

Posted: Nov 15, 2016 at 12:43 Quote
Yeah it has. There's a new blue/red trail that runs alongside the original red. The reds gotten bigger at the start as well I think

Posted: Nov 15, 2016 at 13:35 Quote
Not been down at all yet but looking forward to getting down for a day soon. Any word on opening date for BP Glencullen yet either?

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2016 at 14:40 Quote
Nahguavkire wrote:
Not been down at all yet but looking forward to getting down for a day soon. Any word on opening date for BP Glencullen yet either?

that won't be until the new year at least, unless they launch it at brockstock over christmas but I doubt it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014340
Mobile Version of Website