Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2024 at 18:47 Quote
Sexual harassment from a PB user I have now reported numerous times and nothing has changed. What has to be done foe this guy to be banned

I have reported this user numerous times. Called him out for his disgusting comments. I am now being sexually harrased via direct messages. I keep reporting this user and nothing is happening.

What is going on!? This site is getting a bit too loose. I'm understanding why Sherbet decided to leave.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2024 at 19:50 Quote
Yeah I only post in very few places here anymore. Almost zero quality content on the front page.

I look at nsmb or vital way more than here now.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2024 at 23:09 Quote
That sucks but like, lmfao what an absurd thing to receive in PMs.

Posted: Mar 24, 2024 at 1:48 Quote
They would have more luck on Reddit with a kink like that

Posted: Mar 24, 2024 at 6:03 Quote
Eek holy shit gnar !! what in the absolute fuk Facepalm

Mod
Posted: Mar 24, 2024 at 6:12 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
Sexual harassment from a PB user I have now reported numerous times and nothing has changed. What has to be done foe this guy to be banned

I have reported this user numerous times. Called him out for his disgusting comments. I am now being sexually harrased via direct messages. I keep reporting this user and nothing is happening.

What is going on!? This site is getting a bit too loose. I'm understanding why Sherbet decided to leave.
seems to be banned now

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2024 at 8:02 Quote
mior wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

seems to be banned now

Yes, I messaged Sarah Moore, Brian Park, Mike Kazimer, and Henry Quinney the same screenshot and the fact that I have been reporting this character over and over. Henry got back to me, and it was a lovely conversation, actually.

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2024 at 21:48 Quote
I feel like that could have been a really good looking ebike with a few little tweaks

Posted: Mar 27, 2024 at 23:58 Quote
BenLow2019 wrote:
zeeman wrote:
photo

Looks DICEY!

Would have to ride!

May look dicey, but maybe that is a new Fox Float above the Fox 38 fork and not just a Float DPS, the DPS can get a little sketchy on the gnar.

Also, dream front suspension design for the settings tinkerer.....two sets of sag, high & low speed compression, high & low speed rebound......then add/remove volume spacers from one and/or both, then start all over! Fun!

Posted: Mar 28, 2024 at 8:11 Quote
bthomas518 wrote:
BenLow2019 wrote:
zeeman wrote:
photo

Looks DICEY!

Would have to ride!

May look dicey, but maybe that is a new Fox Float above the Fox 38 fork and not just a Float DPS, the DPS can get a little sketchy on the gnar.

Also, dream front suspension design for people who fiddle more than they ride! Fun!

FYP

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.060677
Mobile Version of Website