Powered by Outside

Upgrade to premium?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Upgrade to premium?
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:31 Quote
aaah wrote:
V10-conservation-society wrote:
Hey, I bought the roadtrip card + upgrade pack on the store and now that I have the card I was wondering what exactly I have to do to upgrade to a plus user. In my profile it says nothing but gives me the option to pay to upgrade again lol. Thanks

How long did you have to wait for the card? I have been waiting for a couple of weeks nowConfused

did u check your email? They email u and ask for some information before they ship it out

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:41 Quote
snickkers wrote:
aaah wrote:
Hey, I bought the roadtrip card + upgrade pack on the store and now that I have the card I was wondering what exactly I have to do to upgrade to a plus user. In my profile it says nothing but gives me the option to pay to upgrade again lol. Thanks

How long did you have to wait for the card? I have been waiting for a couple of weeks nowConfused

did u check your email? They email u and ask for some information before they ship it out

Daily.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:53 Quote
westislandbiker wrote:
im not paying. its pathetic that they are taking away from the last remaining bit of awesomeness from the site. if it starts making this site ten times worse im just going straight to vital bmx

Nothing has been changed for us regular users...

A bit has changed for those who have upgraded, like the removal of ads and making their pinkbike load faster...

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 10:08 Quote
WTF!!! The annoying yellow box urging me to upgrade has returned, NOT COOL Really Mad Really Mad Really Mad Madder Madder Madder

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 10:20 Quote
Nobble wrote:
WTF!!! The annoying yellow box urging me to upgrade has returned, NOT COOL Really Mad Really Mad Really Mad Madder Madder Madder

same, it's really annoying me Madder Really Mad it's a nasty shade of yellow too, at least make it a nice colour lol

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 10:38 Quote
I wasn't going to buy the premium, but I am going to Whistler later this summer with the 3day/3nights package. The card enableS you to a 4th day FREE FREE. sO for 30 bucks we get an extra day at whistler..That alone makes upgrading an easy choice.

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 11:09 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
Nobble wrote:

same, it's really annoying me Madder Really Mad it's a nasty shade of yellow too, at least make it a nice colour lol

+1 hahahaFacepalm

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 11:13 Quote
chrisinmontreal wrote:
I wasn't going to buy the premium, but I am going to Whistler later this summer with the 3day/3nights package. The card enableS you to a 4th day FREE FREE. sO for 30 bucks we get an extra day at whistler..That alone makes upgrading an easy choice.

I was thinking the same after I bought an early bird triple play card but when I called the ticket center in Whistler the lady had no idea what I was talking about. She had only heard of a NSMB card deal in which they sell you a specific kind of the TPC that already has the fourth day on it. Still trying to figure it out myself.

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 11:59 Quote
chrisinmontreal wrote:

I was thinking the same after I bought an early bird triple play card but when I called the ticket center in Whistler the lady had no idea what I was talking about. She had only heard of a NSMB card deal in which they sell you a specific kind of the TPC that already has the fourth day on it. Still trying to figure it out myself.
thats weird because it clearly states:

- Receive a bonus fourth day when you purchase a Bike Park Triple Play card for Adult $129/Youth/Senior $113. After the fourth day, each day is $40 and $37 for Youth/Senior and the card can be connected to your credit card so you don't have to go the window.

Mod
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 12:04 Quote
When I called the ticket center in Whistler the lady had no idea what I was talking about.

Welcome to the world where if you can fog a mirror, you're hired. The NSMB card has been around for years so I'm sure employees have seen them around and in circulation before. The PB Road Trip card is brand new for 2010, so, some staff members may not be aware of it and what its benefits are. This would be my guess as to why she’s never heard of it…

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 12:34 Quote
dazem wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up....The discount isn't much use anywhere in Atlantic Canada,and still, if you have to pay to have no adds its still extortion to me....gimmie your money or imma shove these add's down your throatRolleyes

I agree on this, if you could turn the ad's off that's one thing but as we all know you literally have to cut and refresh the page if you want to see the vid again because the ad sound replays OVER the actual video.

Be fair PB, and allow a control panel option to shut the ad's off. Plus it's safe to say most PB users don't need to hear about Maxi pads and conditioner at the end of each vid. 2 cents

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
The adds are what keep pinkbike free,without adds there would be no pinkbike.

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 13:49 Quote
marquis wrote:
The adds are what keep pinkbike free,without adds there would be no pinkbike.

Salute

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 14:07 Quote
bike4christ wrote:
dazem wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up....The discount isn't much use anywhere in Atlantic Canada,and still, if you have to pay to have no adds its still extortion to me....gimmie your money or imma shove these add's down your throatRolleyes

I agree on this, if you could turn the ad's off that's one thing but as we all know you literally have to cut and refresh the page if you want to see the vid again because the ad sound replays OVER the actual video.

Be fair PB, and allow a control panel option to shut the ad's off. Plus it's safe to say most PB users don't need to hear about Maxi pads and conditioner at the end of each vid. 2 cents
sounds like neither of you know how the internet works.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011435
Mobile Version of Website