What do you think of Andreu Lacondeguy?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What do you think of Andreu Lacondeguy?
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
Cam was busting out HUGEEEEEEEEEE Super Flips at the Aptos Jump Jam today

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 20:31 Quote
iridedj wrote:
konastuff06rider wrote:
i personally think, andreu is over rated. he can do all the famous moves like flip whips and stuff. but he cant do those amzing things like, cliff hangers. mcmetz and things liek that. i think he isnt a smooth rider. he has the ugliest flip whips outat the riders. i think cam mccaul should get more recognition for his tricks than andreu. he can do everythin lacondeguy can do and more. plus way more style. and he's not such a retard.
ive never seen mccaul do a flipwhip and iv never seen any mtber pull a cliffhanger, but mccaul does have more style.
flipwhip in season
mitch chubey pulls sick cliff hangers

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
his style isnt my favorite. im not much into trying as big or tricks in the DJs with sketchy landings. but its his way of riding which is cool. he helps keep the tricks progressing, someones gotta do it

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 20:50 Quote
sick rider for sure. wouldnt call him steppin up the mtb scene though. dirtjump and slopestyle, yes.

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 20:56 Quote
yeah it was pretty intense today

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
iridedj wrote:
konastuff06rider wrote:
i personally think, andreu is over rated. he can do all the famous moves like flip whips and stuff. but he cant do those amzing things like, cliff hangers. mcmetz and things liek that. i think he isnt a smooth rider. he has the ugliest flip whips outat the riders. i think cam mccaul should get more recognition for his tricks than andreu. he can do everythin lacondeguy can do and more. plus way more style. and he's not such a retard.
ive never seen mccaul do a flipwhip and iv never seen any mtber pull a cliffhanger, but mccaul does have more style.

mitch chubey has and a few pages back theres a vid of greg wats and cam and he does a cliffhnager

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 21:19 Quote
all i can say is i love his NFCs its like kung fu or something!

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
ya those are sick! i have no clue how he does them.! it looks like it hurts...

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
xxxsdx wrote:
ya those are sick! i have no clue how he does them.! it looks like it hurts...

yoga man! pure yoga skills tup

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 22:17 Quote
konastuff06rider wrote:

you're right. mccaul is much better. and i couldn't believe it myself but his super-flips really are bigger than andreu's! AL still rocks though

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 22:30 Quote
photo

That was 2003...old school

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 22:31 Quote
lol yeah i gotta admit too that mccaul is A LOT smoother

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 23:09 Quote
He is awsam...depending that he was a dirt rider at first!

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 23:13 Quote
Stop dissing people for riding the way they like to ride. This is bikeing for god sakes, do whatever you want off whatever you want. Who the fvck cares if you like to do big tricks or go for style, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you are are having fun while you are doing it, and not just doing it to impress others.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
Thats because he is from Spain. So his english ain't the best. And whats the way he speaks got to do with anything?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011203
Mobile Version of Website