Powered by Outside

Meta V4 Owners Club

PB Forum :: Commencal
Meta V4 Owners Club
Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 13:09 Quote
Have you seen Fabric Bottles? They should work week on the V4 as there's no cage at all!

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 20:53 Quote
Ninj4Bee wrote:
Have you seen Fabric Bottles? They should work week on the V4 as there's no cage at all!

I have been using it for a few rides now. The clearance to get is in and out is tight. It takes some getting used to bud it works.

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 16:44 Quote
The part that sucks is that with a rear shock with ext. resi you can only fit a small bottle. I did manage to cram a tube under my bottle cage and have a pump mounted. Super enduro right?

Posted: Feb 19, 2016 at 0:03 Quote
PhoS wrote:
The part that sucks is that with a rear shock with ext. resi you can only fit a small bottle. I did manage to cram a tube under my bottle cage and have a pump mounted. Super enduro right?

Super Duper Enduro Wink

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 at 10:30 Quote
I'm on the verge of buying my V4. Did anybody had the chance to compare the higher end marzocchi suspension (350 + 053) with the Rockshox gear?

Regards!

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 at 12:02 Quote
I bought the rockshox Race frame and stuck a pike on it. I cannot fault it, it really is a fantastic bike. I can't wait to ride it in the morning evening though it is going to lash down with rain Wink

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 at 14:44 Quote
PhoS wrote:
This thread needs more muddy metas. lol

photo

here ya go today was fairly wet and soggy
photo

and here it is a hour later
photo

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 at 14:49 Quote
Your muddy metas aren't muddy enough!
photo

Posted: Feb 21, 2016 at 3:36 Quote
Hi there!

I'm interested in upgrading this useless X-fusion O2 RLX shock (which recently lost it's rebound damping) on my 2015 Meta V4 Origin.

I think I'll get a Monarch Plus Debonnair RC3 but does anyone know the correct shock tune (MM or ML) for the V4 frame?

Any info would be appreciated.

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2016 at 5:11 Quote
You need m/l tune for v4.

Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 13:25 Quote
Anyone else getting loads of crap build up under their top headset bearing? Caused my headset to start seizing.

Is it from washing the bike upside down? I noticed loads of water spills back out whe. I turn it back on it wheels.

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 14:43 Quote
Nope, but yea probably from washing it upside down. Might be a bad idea your frame is probably filled with dirt.

Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 16:19 Quote
Anybody have any idea how to get all the muck out (and keep it out) from above the bb where the cables enter the frame?

Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 23:42 Quote
Roguee wrote:
Anybody have any idea how to get all the muck out (and keep it out) from above the bb where the cables enter the frame?
Motofoam in the hole, or custom mudguard (with a piece of tube and zipties for example)

Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 23:54 Quote
Ploutre wrote:
Roguee wrote:
Motofoam in the hole, or custom mudguard (with a piece of tube and zipties for example)

Yeah I've used some aquarium foam as Moto Foam, cut it roughly to shape and sliced a section for the cables. Squeezed it in and it stays there by itself. Does the job!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015187
Mobile Version of Website