Powered by Outside

Toronto

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 10:06 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
Really? I went down on Saturday and the jumps were smooth and dry. Maybe its just the trails that are super soft.

Anyone want to meet at the DQ on top of the Pottery Rd hill and we decide from there on?
Dry as in rideable?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
GVSz wrote:
gibson243 wrote:
Really? I went down on Saturday and the jumps were smooth and dry. Maybe its just the trails that are super soft.

Anyone want to meet at the DQ on top of the Pottery Rd hill and we decide from there on?
Dry as in rideable?
Yeah.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 11:57 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
GVSz wrote:
gibson243 wrote:

Dry as in rideable?
Yeah.

Please, do not ride the jumps in the don until they are dry.

I was down there last night and its a slopfest.

It WILL NOT be rideable tomorrow.

How many hours have you put into those jumps?

Myself and others have put 200+ hours into those jumps, and you guys are going to go and ride it when its still wet?

and them complain to us in a month when everything is all rutted. Use your head.

Show some respect.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 12:14 Quote
Watch out, TORBA will prank call you if you ride the jumps! For the record, I have also put a ton of time into the jumps - just on my own, early mornings. I try not to brag about it online.

DQ sounds good Jeff, what time?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
I'm down for around 1-ish? It'll take me like 30minutes to get there. Street ride?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Watch out, TORBA will prank call you if you ride the jumps! For the record, I have also put a ton of time into the jumps - just on my own, early mornings. I try not to brag about it online.

torba cant prank call the prank callers. dont talk shit about what you dont know.

you all know how many people work on and love those jumps. lets keep em clean till the weather's nice. no point making extra work for everyone

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
joska wrote:
torba cant prank call the prank callers. dont talk shit about what you dont know.

you all know how many people work on and love those jumps. lets keep em clean till the weather's nice. no point making extra work for everyone

Twas a joke, I guess it hit a little close to home then eh.

I never had any intention of riding the jumps, just saying...don't be so quick to assume no-one in htis thread digs.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
Alright well it's clear (I checked) that the Don is far from awesome, so I'm thinking.

Most of you guys live in the east end, right?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 14:11 Quote
yeah (EASTSIDE! lol) so what was the other guy up tight about i though Gibson said it was all clear lol its not like he would anyone to believe its dry when it really isn't

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
Oh, well here's the thing about that: On DropMachine, everyone thinks they're better than everyone on PinkBike. Now on average, that is true, but I guess Josh was going on the assumption that he was better than everyone in this thread. He was tipped off by someone who will remain nameless (work on your reading skills man), so decided to "tell the pinkbikers what's up". With his horrific sentence structure and punctuation, presumably to show how little of a shit he gives about PB compared to dropmachine.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 14:21 Quote
So whats happening tomorrow? Downtown street ride?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Oh, well here's the thing about that: On DropMachine, everyone thinks they're better than everyone on PinkBike. Now on average, that is true, but I guess Josh was going on the assumption that he was better than everyone in this thread. He was tipped off by someone who will remain nameless (work on your reading skills man), so decided to "tell the pinkbikers what's up". With his horrific sentence structure and punctuation, presumably to show how little of a shit he gives about PB compared to dropmachine.

you got it. cept the thing about me thinking im better than everyone else. far from it. im just very protective about the jumps myself and others put so much work into. Does anyone here even remember what that space looked like before the jumps were put in?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 15:21 Quote
Yeah, waaaaay back in the day when I would walk the trails on foot and my golden retriver was like...waist-height on me. I think. Not sure, memory is hazy but I do remember that area being a bit of a dump.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 15:28 Quote
Those elite-ist DM'ers

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013008
Mobile Version of Website