Cam McCaul INterview Questions - post them here!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Cam McCaul INterview Questions - post them here!
Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
What kinda question is that.. of course people are a little scared to hit something for the first time..

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
NS831 wrote:
What kinda question is that.. of course people are a little scared to hit something for the first time..

lol i have a friend he isnt scared at all he says he is going to hit it he goes for it he dosnt even hesitate it just goes right through his head he isnt scared to hit anything

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
Q. How many different bird calls do you know?

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 21:01 Quote
oneill-kid123 wrote:
NS831 wrote:

lol i have a friend he isnt scared at all he says he is going to hit it he goes for it he dosnt even hesitate it just goes right through his head he isnt scared to hit anything

....Im sure those jumps dont look like that river gap he tailwhiped.. lol

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
NS831 wrote:
oneill-kid123 wrote:
NS831 wrote:

....Im sure those jumps dont look like that river gap he tailwhiped.. lol
true dat, i saw that, that was f*cking intense!

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
stryke wrote:
why did you take the sponsorship with rockstar?

http://www.thetruthaboutrockstar.com/
Harden the f*ck up dude, your liberal hippy bullshit is just as annoying to conservatives and their ideals are to you. so why don't all you conservative nut jobs and liberal tree huggers just shut up and stop talking.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 16:14 Quote
madisonracing1 wrote:
stryke wrote:
why did you take the sponsorship with rockstar?

http://www.thetruthaboutrockstar.com/
Harden the f*ck up dude, your liberal hippy bullshit is just as annoying to conservatives and their ideals are to you. so why don't all you conservative nut jobs and liberal tree huggers just shut up and stop talking.
Sean Hannity likes to call these folks "moonbats"

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 11:10 Quote
most painful bail you've done?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013790
Mobile Version of Website