Powered by Outside

The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 7:32 Quote
NOVEGREG wrote:
What is the best trail in the park for Rock rollers?

Green monster... Wink Rolleyes

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 8:08 Quote
NOVEGREG wrote:

Captain safety, o-sin, tech noir, joyride, Whistler DH, renegade, Detroit Rock city. All have multiple, committed rock rolls.

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 8:37 Quote
NOVEGREG wrote:

Filthy Ape

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 9:54 Quote
where is green monster?

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 11:21 Quote
NOVEGREG wrote:
where is green monster?
http://www.trailforks.com/trails/green-monster/
not in the park

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 16:59 Quote
NOVEGREG wrote:

No Duff is another fun and short trail to check out, 3 rock rollers in a row then connects back onto Duffman.

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 20:01 Quote
dylanvarkonja wrote:
The only Americans that I know working here legally are either dual citizens or had a student visa of some sort. The usa makes it very difficult for Canadians to get visas so Canada recipocates.

Ok thanks for the input! I might have enough money to stay without working. Do you know Americans who are working illegally? What kind of work are they doing? Are there a lot of places willing to hire under the table? Or maybe I could try to find a way to make money like petsitting or sober driving or something?

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 21:01 Quote
domthephenom wrote:
dylanvarkonja wrote:
The only Americans that I know working here legally are either dual citizens or had a student visa of some sort. The usa makes it very difficult for Canadians to get visas so Canada recipocates.

Ok thanks for the input! I might have enough money to stay without working. Do you know Americans who are working illegally? What kind of work are they doing? Are there a lot of places willing to hire under the table? Or maybe I could try to find a way to make money like petsitting or sober driving or something?

Gigolo, win win.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 0:48 Quote
brncr6 wrote:
domthephenom wrote:
dylanvarkonja wrote:

Gigolo, win win.

I'm a girl so unfortunately I don't think being a gigolo is gonna work out for me. However, stripping may still be in the cards.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 4:30 Quote
domthephenom wrote:
brncr6 wrote:
domthephenom wrote:

Gigolo, win win.

I'm a girl so unfortunately I don't think being a gigolo is gonna work out for me. However, stripping may still be in the cards.

I'll be sure to bring a bunch of one's with me.
Lol. Whistler seems to have a lot of people from other countries working there.
Our favorite waitress was an ausssie so there must be a way to get work while you are there.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 5:46 Quote
Working under the table in whistler is kinda hard. Although if you know the right people, it is something you can do. Being that there is a LOT of people on Visa's, companies won't risk hiring black market employees. BUT stripping is something that DOES work in whistler.... hahaha! Put an Ad in the Pique, and rich Vancouver man will flock to you during the week-ends!

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 6:58 Quote
Cheers for the info on the trails in the park.

Also are there any trails close to the park that are good on a dh bike?

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 8:25 Quote
Not in whistler no. You would have to go to Squamish or Pemberton to get any other DH trails.

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 9:31 Quote
Aussies abound in Whistler because it is easy for them to get visas here (especially if they're under a certain age, like 32 or something) and vice versa, so they're not likely working under the table.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 15:45 Quote
rigodon777 wrote:
Working under the table in whistler is kinda hard. Although if you know the right people, it is something you can do. Being that there is a LOT of people on Visa's, companies won't risk hiring black market employees. BUT stripping is something that DOES work in whistler.... hahaha! Put an Ad in the Pique, and rich Vancouver man will flock to you during the week-ends!

Damn. Well stripping may have to be a last resort then hahaha. Thanks for the info!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.148182
Mobile Version of Website