Centrum Forest Trails

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Centrum Forest Trails
Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 8:31 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
Ok lads. Let's let this one die.
lets have a centrum rebuild day today Smile Rebuild the 20' ahaha

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 12:13 Quote
Right on guys, im down, ive talked to my sponsors and for all the DJ's here, the company is thinking about buying land so we can make some real jumps.

Sagar Chopra

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 13:53 Quote
I stopped by City Hall with print outs of the conversation regarding John Hammond (Your usernames and profile pics were blacked out) this f*cking piece of shit doesn't work for the city and is probably some resident nearby who was opposed of us riding and wanted to f*ck around. The lady I spoke with said the trail was destroyed because of development that will be starting early next year, they'll be adding an asphalt pathway that will connect with the one at the staircase entrance,

I use to work Construction, so if you guys need help building I'd like to help out.

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 15:40 Quote
I will be down to be a cook/ trail builder. If we do rebuild them, can we haz a dj trick line?

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 15:57 Quote
miraclepony wrote:
Right on guys, im down, ive talked to my sponsors and for all the DJ's here, the company is thinking about buying land so we can make some real jumps.

Sagar Chopra
again, who is your sponsor?

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 15:58 Quote
willy94 wrote:
miraclepony wrote:

Sagar Chopra

Thats what i was wondering

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 16:35 Quote
Rambo1501 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
miraclepony wrote:

Sagar Chopra

Thats what i was wondering

City of ottawa.employee john hammond? Smile

I have only ever sponsored a guy who went onto start a major freeride film company myself. It would have to be a major brand to have the money to just buy land for a jump park in this market area. Land around here ain't cheap unless its in the middle of nowhere.

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 16:37 Quote
we didnt ask for your take on sponsorship. thanks though.

better check your mail for anyone interested in your parts... oh wait

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 16:42 Quote
willy94 wrote:

Sold a grand of parts in the past two weeks. Its why i can afford to actually pay to support pinkbike. Mind you most of my customers are adults with jobs and families and their own properties....

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 17:02 Quote
deeeight wrote:
willy94 wrote:

Sold a grand of parts in the past two weeks. Its why i can afford to actually pay to support pinkbike. Mind you most of my customers are adults with jobs and families and their own properties....
i can also afford it. i just dont choose to because i would never use the benefits. id also like to mention i work full time, and this current week im doing a solid 7 days straight (60+h)

only beef is your pricing is stupid. $200 for an 05 DJ3. nobody in their right mind will pay that. sure it may be brand new and never even mounted, but its 7 years old and one of the lowest end forks as with the RST forks you have for sale. thanks for ripping off the locals though

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 18:00 Quote
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHA f*ckA!

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 19:48 Quote
willy94 wrote:
only beef is your pricing is stupid. $200 for an 05 DJ3. nobody in their right mind will pay that. sure it may be brand new and never even mounted, but its 7 years old and one of the lowest end forks as with the RST forks you have for sale. thanks for ripping off the locals though

I price things to what the market will pay. I've sold four of those DJ3s in the past year at that price, and I'll continue to sell them until I've cleaned out my stockpile of them. There's two left. I just got an inquiry for one from a guy in Lima, Peru. Not every part of the world has local stores with vast selections at their disposal and the internet really does offer a global marketplace. I'm not going to sell things at a loss though just to make someone happy.

As to the RST forks, not my fault you don't know RST products beyond the crappy models they put on walmart bikes. People have a stigma over SR Suntour forks also for the same reasoning.

As to ripping off the locals... nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to buy from me, but besides that, I actually am not that concerned with selling to locals. For every local buyer I get from an ad here or usedottawa or kijiji, I sell ten things to customers in other cities or countries. Today I shipped that Simtra trials frame I had to a guy in montana, a stem and a set of thumbshifters to colorado, and two titanium bolt orders to the united kingdom and france respectively. Only one of those four sales came from someone contacting me on pinkbike though (the simtra frame). I've been selling online and shipping all over the world for EIGHTEEN years now. Local sales just don't measure up in comparison.

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 19:54 Quote
Make your own f*cking online store than, if you have a global market, and say your based out of Canada

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018834
Mobile Version of Website