Powered by Outside

Your XC/AM Bike

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Your XC/AM Bike
O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 8:21 Quote
HaggeredShins wrote:
Fair enough, here's a couple more. Still working on the fit so by no means done with it, its pretty much a parts bin experiment anyway so I expect things will change.

Whoa, that's a fine parts bin bike you have there. The fork is a great choice for a bike like that that may get some bags at some point.

When mine is a parts bin build it's bent Turbine cranks, a blown clutch der, and a slightly too narrow bar or something.

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
husstler wrote:
HaggeredShins wrote:
Fair enough, here's a couple more. Still working on the fit so by no means done with it, its pretty much a parts bin experiment anyway so I expect things will change.

Whoa, that's a fine parts bin bike you have there. The fork is a great choice for a bike like that that may get some bags at some point.

When mine is a parts bin build it's bent Turbine cranks, a blown clutch der, and a slightly too narrow bar or something.

I was just about to post the same thing.

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 8:32 Quote
Lol its a far cry from bikes from my 20" days, just parts from parted bikes that didn't make it to buy/sell or classifieds yet. I expect the cranks will go but digging an actual use for the RS1 and mismatched drivetrain.

Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 9:27 Quote
Pretty dope build. Nice work.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014085
Mobile Version of Website