Powered by Outside

Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League

PB Forum :: Downhill
Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League
Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 20:14 Quote
bvomdorp wrote:
raidenCZE wrote:
So my team is working and earning points althrough the team is not activated and i still not received the lost password. Baaaad
hey man did you ever get your password sorted? I tried resetting mine and the new password doesn't work and I can't log in anymore...

Same issue here. try loging in using your previous password.. it should work..

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 23:32 Quote
akosidave wrote:
bvomdorp wrote:
raidenCZE wrote:
So my team is working and earning points althrough the team is not activated and i still not received the lost password. Baaaad
hey man did you ever get your password sorted? I tried resetting mine and the new password doesn't work and I can't log in anymore...

I forgott my password and did not received new one through lost password link. I tried to get mail with new password like 15 times. Still not received anything. I think i will give up...

Posted: Apr 18, 2016 at 1:19 Quote
Typical Dirt...

The points are f*cked. I really don't see how it's that hard to just give each rider the points they ACTUALLY scored...

Posted: Apr 18, 2016 at 10:38 Quote
timlake wrote:
Typical Dirt...

The points are f*cked. I really don't see how it's that hard to just give each rider the points they ACTUALLY scored...

Yeah, I've kinda lost interest in putting any effort into this if the points system is so screwed up. And whoever wins the Trek (and the pool in this league I guess) is gonna get some serious heat if they benefited from the points f*ck ups.

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2016 at 10:45 Quote
I am going to be optimistic that they may sort it out. The fact that points were awarded later shows they are actively trying to remedy this situation just seems like things take a while to go through.

Posted: Apr 18, 2016 at 10:51 Quote
I mean, they have until september to fix it. lol

Posted: Apr 18, 2016 at 14:17 Quote
raidenCZE wrote:
akosidave wrote:
bvomdorp wrote:

I forgott my password and did not received new one through lost password link. I tried to get mail with new password like 15 times. Still not received anything. I think i will give up...
damn that's not what I wanted to hear!!

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2016 at 19:29 Quote
gabriel-mission9 wrote:
timlake wrote:
Typical Dirt...

Yeah, I've kinda lost interest in putting any effort into this if the points system is so screwed up. And whoever wins the Trek (and the pool in this league I guess) is gonna get some serious heat if they benefited from the points f*ck ups.

I calculated I should have 1322 but the site shows 2637... Just under double the point. I wasn't sure if I just didn't understand the points system or if it was f'ed up.

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 10:25 Quote
Points are super messed up for sure. Even the way points were calculated between round 1 and 2 seem different.

Look at Rachel's points from the first two races for example. She won both races, but qualified differently, so the points difference should be negligible. instead she has almost 35% more points from round 1 even though she should have less.

Stage P. Pts.
Lourdes, France 1 540
Cairns, Australia 1 350

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 14:56 Quote
xTwoSnakesx wrote:
Points are super messed up for sure. Even the way points were calculated between round 1 and 2 seem different.

Look at Rachel's points from the first two races for example. She won both races, but qualified differently, so the points difference should be negligible. instead she has almost 35% more points from round 1 even though she should have less.

Stage P. Pts.
Lourdes, France 1 540
Cairns, Australia 1 350

My riders have all received points for their positions at cairns, but my team overall hasnt changed. Also I now have no transfers left when I should have two. This is just getting stupid.

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 15:02 Quote
gabriel-mission9 wrote:
xTwoSnakesx wrote:

Stage P. Pts.
Lourdes, France 1 540
Cairns, Australia 1 350

My riders have all received points for their positions at cairns, but my team overall hasnt changed. Also I now have no transfers left when I should have two. This is just getting stupid.
You don't get transfers until may something.

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 2:53 Quote
And I did not get the password yet, even after 3 mails - they promissed to react til 24hrs...

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 3:53 Quote
Yeah I've just given up at this point. My lineup is just going to stay the same and it is what it is. lol

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 7:41 Quote
raidenCZE wrote:
And I did not get the password yet, even after 3 mails - they promissed to react til 24hrs...

Same here man!! Getting bummed!! I'm ranked 22nd overall and will be so chapped if I can't login before Ft. Bill. I have emailed them 4 times all with that same response but nothing changes... Keeping my fingers crossed that they will fix these bugs in the next month.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 10:51 Quote
Kinda wish I'd entered the betting pool now Frown
Although I think there may have been another points screw up. Apparently I'm now ranked 24th in the world. Even tho my team really didnt do that great last round. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011160
Mobile Version of Website