Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
if someone gave all of us that opportunity we'd be rippin shit at that age too

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 7:06 Quote
Yeah he has a ton more oppertunities than lots of people on here. he's nine and his parents will take him everwhere he wants. He's been to whistler many times, the red bull rampage, woodward, everwhere. I couldn't hope to go to ONE of those places. Plus he has every possible bike you could ever want! Super-perfect v-10 DH bike, Bullit FR bike, XC, AM, BMX, 2 BMX race bikes, road, Moto-x, and more. Obviously he doesn't pay for this stuff, his parents are rich, maybe not compared to all, but compared to someone like me who pays for their own stuff, he's freaken covered in money! Yeh he is good for a nine year old, but I agree that it is because of his oppertunities. Which is why sponsers are probably all over him (like Santa Cruz) He's only going to get older, and he's only going to get better. And since he has all these opertunities to ride anywhere he wants, he would get the companies get their name out, and by the time he's 20 with all the oppertunities to ride, see how good he is then.

Some people probably are jealous of him, but for things like his money, bikes, sponsers, and other opertunities that helped him to get good in the sport so early in life, not his riding itself.

O+
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
his parents arent rich his dad is head of the syndicate

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
yeah thats what i thought cuz all my friends in whistler said that but i wantto sure

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
MetalMayhem wrote:
Yeah he has a ton more oppertunities than lots of people on here. he's nine and his parents will take him everwhere he wants. He's been to whistler many times, the red bull rampage, woodward, everwhere. I couldn't hope to go to ONE of those places. Plus he has every possible bike you could ever want! Super-perfect v-10 DH bike, Bullit FR bike, XC, AM, BMX, 2 BMX race bikes, road, Moto-x, and more. Obviously he doesn't pay for this stuff, his parents are rich, maybe not compared to all, but compared to someone like me who pays for their own stuff, he's freaken covered in money! Yeh he is good for a nine year old, but I agree that it is because of his oppertunities. Which is why sponsers are probably all over him (like Santa Cruz) He's only going to get older, and he's only going to get better. And since he has all these opertunities to ride anywhere he wants, he would get the companies get their name out, and by the time he's 20 with all the oppertunities to ride, see how good he is then.

Some people probably are jealous of him, but for things like his money, bikes, sponsers, and other opertunities that helped him to get good in the sport so early in life, not his riding itself.

yeah my parents say i only need one bike, they say theres no reason to have two lol so i have to pay for my next hardtail myself. I guess im pretty lucky about the traveling stuff cause my parents love whistler so i get to go up there quite a bit in the summemr Redface

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
MetalMayhem wrote:

dude im lucky to this year im gettin the oppertunity to ride in B.C. with the legend jhonny smpke. cant wait for da next super D

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
-donnie-darko- wrote:
Views: 37,908    Faves: 286    Comments: 363

This kids better, hes 8 and hes not got a rich dad whos the manager of SC

Man this kid out rides Troy Sladek, (that was the kid I was thinking of in my first post in this thread). He's got form, and flow.

I agree. He totally outrides Troy. BTW, does anyone know the name of the song in that video?

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
yeh troys good, but this kid is probably the best 8year old ive seen.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
big deal, i know a kid thats better than him and rides a hardrock, isnt sponsored by nobody and only 2 years older than troy

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
how is this kid better? troy is hitting all the big jumps.

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:21 Quote
but troy does that on a 6grand bike and he hs no style or flow

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:29 Quote
who cares. hes that young and hes hitting 40 foot tables. if you ask me that is pretty big.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
m47h13u wrote:
-donnie-darko- wrote:
Views: 37,908    Faves: 286    Comments: 363

This kids better, hes 8 and hes not got a rich dad whos the manager of SC

Man this kid out rides Troy Sladek, (that was the kid I was thinking of in my first post in this thread). He's got form, and flow.

I agree. He totally outrides Troy. BTW, does anyone know the name of the song in that video?

Linkin Park- Faint

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
shawndogger wrote:
who cares. hes that young and hes hitting 40 foot tables. if you ask me that is pretty big.
so? i bet you he cant jump 2.5 meters drops to flat

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014727
Mobile Version of Website