Powered by Outside

The Official Huck Bike Appreciation Thread

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Official Huck Bike Appreciation Thread
Posted: Mar 30, 2021 at 18:47 Quote
Also, you wouldn't happen to be a sonic fan based on the Chao?

Posted: Mar 30, 2021 at 18:49 Quote
noone1223 wrote:
I'd love to know how good they are because if I find any, I'd love to pick them up (assuming I have the funds)

Well, I really like Hope brakes. I have the XC brakes (Hope X2's) as well as their Enduro and DH brakes (Hope E4 and V4 respectfully) My favorite of the newer ones are the E4's but these Mono 6 are definitely more powerful. I almost want to put modern levers on them...

Posted: Mar 30, 2021 at 18:52 Quote
noone1223 wrote:
Also, you wouldn't happen to be a sonic fan based on the Chao?

;lol: I actually had no idea this was from Sonic the hedgehog. I just like cute cartoon charecters and this one appealed to me when I looked up 'cute cartoon characters' on Google. I should just upload a picture of one of my own.

Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 17:20 Quote
Can anyone help me identify this frame? the rear looks exactly like an Azonic Eliminator, which apparently a popular frame to rebadge for other companies to sell. the front is different though...

photo

Mod
Posted: Feb 19, 2022 at 15:58 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Can anyone help me identify this frame? the rear looks exactly like an Azonic Eliminator, which apparently a popular frame to rebadge for other companies to sell. the front is different though...

photo

its a bike rose, i can tell ya that much!

Posted: Feb 20, 2022 at 19:44 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:

photo

It’s a bellacola frame. The model is called charger.

Posted: Feb 21, 2022 at 9:19 Quote
lol very helpful @mior

and @threefiftyz, I actually found another picture on Pinkbike of this kind of frame and apparently it is a ADR Khaos?

Posted: Feb 24, 2022 at 20:24 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
photo

Nice bike ! The frame looked so familiar

Posted: Mar 9, 2022 at 3:39 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Just plopping this here in case someone wants a NOS RM Switch in the canadian flag color scheme...

https://bikemarkt.mtb-news.de/article/1547480-rocky-mountain-2003-switch-canuck-se-1-25-19-nos-incl-turbine-und-steuersatz
Wow real Nice

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 15:52 Quote
Hey,

Does anybody has any info on the Bergman Alice DC fork?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015347
Mobile Version of Website