evil
  evil

evil
  evil

evil
  evil

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2014 at 7:47 Quote
How does it handle with the air shock? still sensitive? no problems with full travel?

Posted: Mar 15, 2014 at 7:49 Quote
tpersons wrote:
How does it handle with the air shock? still sensitive? no problems with full travel?
only fitted today but i forsea no problem with an 840 euro shock lol, my bike mechanic has a wilson with one on and he goes big and fast and he has zero issues

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2014 at 7:55 Quote
yea, neither do I haha. I was just wondering because I've only seen a few with air shocks. Some frames just don't work as well with them you know.

Posted: Mar 15, 2014 at 7:57 Quote
tpersons wrote:
yea, neither do I haha. I was just wondering because I've only seen a few with air shocks. Some frames just don't work as well with them you know.

ill post a short vid in a sec bud. no bounce on this

Posted: Mar 16, 2014 at 3:32 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
evil
  evil

That fella, is a very nice build indeed tup I see you got a Raceface NW up front, along with a CG. Are you thinking that using the two together will further eliminate the chances of throwing the chain off when it all gets a bit gnar? Seeing as the NW ring is supposed to eliminate the use of a CG, chain of thought (no pun intended) would say this would be so if they're coupled together.

And presumably no issues fitting the Hope jockeys to your rear mech, as I know they can be incompatible with some SRAM's?

And get some fork bumpers fittedWink

Posted: Mar 16, 2014 at 3:43 Quote
cheers bud.
i just needed a new chain ring and they just happened to have one at me lbs and i got it for a good price
. as i have csix guide not exactly heavy.
zero probs with the jockey wheels and the undead has fork bumpers on the frame mateSmile

Posted: Mar 16, 2014 at 12:29 Quote
i solve the problem in the linkage (a little free play)

just fitted the rwc max bearing and now is solid and feels great

Posted: Mar 16, 2014 at 16:35 Quote
Thanks for that mate Smile and I think I need a trip to specsavers lol! never noticed the bumpers were onboards before. The only problem now is, I've been doing some info poking around and I'm beginning to get the wants for an Undead frame Big Grin

Posted: Mar 17, 2014 at 2:26 Quote
guy's i have 2 question...

anyone with the csixx chainguide had problem of contact with the swingarm? i want to cut a part of the csixx... like a taco.

second question is... with the new rcw bearing the H of delta link stay straight , there is no more flex on left and right... it's normal????

Posted: Mar 17, 2014 at 2:30 Quote
thcris wrote:

anyone with the csixx chainguide had problem of contact with the swingarm? i want to cut a part of the csixx... like a taco.

second question is... with the new rcw bearing the H of delta link stay straight , there is no more flex on left and right... it's normal????

I have the cSixx 150gr and have no problems with clearance although i only have a few mm spare. It has never made contact with the swingarm though. The only clearance issue i had was with the Sixc crank boots touching the rubber chainstay guard so i had to run without crank boots or without the rubber chainstay guard

Posted: Mar 17, 2014 at 2:46 Quote
Shiny-side-up wrote:
thcris wrote:

I have the cSixx 150gr and have no problems with clearance although i only have a few mm spare. It has never made contact with the swingarm though. The only clearance issue i had was with the Sixc crank boots touching the rubber chainstay guard so i had to run without crank boots or without the rubber chainstay guard
same prob for me with the boots. but lbs put 3 spacers on the BB which they said would be fine.

Posted: Mar 17, 2014 at 2:50 Quote
i tried to put a small spacer but there is a contact between the chainring and the chain guide... i can't put spacer... i run the x0 carbon cranck....

probably i cut the chainguide... or anyone know a better way?

Posted: Mar 17, 2014 at 3:36 Quote
thcris wrote:
i tried to put a small spacer but there is a contact between the chainring and the chain guide... i can't put spacer... i run the x0 carbon cranck....

probably i cut the chainguide... or anyone know a better way?

You could mill/shave a mm or 2 off the face of the ISCG adapter which would give you more space between guide and chainring

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030237
Mobile Version of Website