Powered by Outside

Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League

PB Forum :: Downhill
Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League
O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 10:58 Quote
I totally forgot about this fantasy league lol.
I think I have Stevie smith and loic bruni on my team

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 11:00 Quote
I swapped Smith. It was a sad moment.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 11:22 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
I swapped Smith. It was a sad moment.
I had to swap out the Chainsaw as well and it was a very sad moment!

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 12:55 Quote
I was talking to a friend in this league and he made a pretty cool suggestion. He said with all the problems the website has had maybe we could just take the prize pool and donate it to the Steve Smith legacy fund. That is if everyone is cool with it.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 12:58 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
I was talking to a friend in this league and he made a pretty cool suggestion. He said with all the problems the website has had maybe we could just take the prize pool and donate it to the Steve Smith legacy fund. That is if everyone is cool with it.

Im quite alright with that. Managed to snag some nice memorial stickers as well from a guy on IG with the profits going towards the fund as well.

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 13:02 Quote
Yeah I'm all good with that.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 14:16 Quote
I'm good with it!

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 19:15 Quote
With the points screw ups I wouldn't exactly feel right taking the money either. I had planned to donate it into my local trails. Putting it into the Stevie Smith Fund would also be fine with me.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 21:56 Quote
bvomdorp wrote:
raidenCZE wrote:
And I did not get the password yet, even after 3 mails - they promissed to react til 24hrs...

Same here man!! Getting bummed!! I'm ranked 22nd overall and will be so chapped if I can't login before Ft. Bill. I have emailed them 4 times all with that same response but nothing changes... Keeping my fingers crossed that they will fix these bugs in the next month.
I gave up... Don't know my rank, don't know my team, don't know the points... I was stoked from this league first days, but now.. The admin support is f..... up

Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 14:53 Quote
Did anyone else suddenly loose a bunch of points?

Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 15:00 Quote
codeman189 wrote:
Did anyone else suddenly loose a bunch of points?

Honestly I have no idea. Fantasy league is so screwed up this year. My points seem to go up and down at random.

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 22:04 Quote
So unless I hear any objections in the next 48 hours I am donating the prize pool to the Steve Smith legacy fund.

https://www.gofundme.com/23k7fus

Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 22:34 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
So unless I hear any objections in the next 48 hours I am donating the prize pool to the Steve Smith legacy fund.

https://www.gofundme.com/23k7fus
No objections here!

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2016 at 8:24 Quote
Sounds good to me

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011191
Mobile Version of Website