Powered by Outside

Girl friend just broke up with me after 3 years im feeling bumbed out. someone show me the upside

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Girl friend just broke up with me after 3 years im feeling bumbed out. someone show me the upside
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
how about a fallow up, any things have been great, got some bikes and bits together to keep my mind off things. got into my studies more. and met a new lady, who was just getting out of a relationship at the same time. everythings back to good times.
thanks for everyones perspective on the situation and i hope this thread keeps ppls minds open and keep your options their. once again goes to prove how riding and bikes can keep me happy threw out anything.

ps i didnt resort to a rebound or anything all about love

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 13:56 Quote
Funny how i was giving poiters out when all this happened and now i'm single lol Well its never easy letting go of your love life. When its only been a few months it doesn't matter as much, but when its been over a year, its not easy. You think of all the things you've done together, all the laughs, all the fun, the love and etc. Her familly and everything, its hard to know that its all over. I'll miss her mother and step dad so much. I had so much fun with them and they did alot for me and my ex aswell as her dad. Her mother was really sad when i was leaving last weekend because she knew it was over. Even though i didn't brake up, i felt bad to see her that way. Makes your realize how much some people care about you and how much you actualy care about them. Thats a great part of my life gone. Probably will never forgot them. Thats why i promised to call them once in a while to get some news.

As much as i loved my girl, i'm not mad at all, i completely respect her choice and understand her perfectly. Its wasn't due to a bad relationship, we still loved each others alot, but it was a problem that you couldn't just ignore. Anyway, its life, the earth is still moving, i'm still growing and living, so i'll live with it even though it causes me pain and i'll see the positive sides.

Anyway, this thread is a good thing for those needing some help with a brake up. I don't need any help since i was just posting because it fells good to just let some out you know? Love isn't your everything. Friends, fun, parties, BIKE!!!!!!! I have to much things to have fun with that i can't be to sad. Great thing that bike is starting soon Salute

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
summit800 wrote:
well tittle says it all, my first gf broke up with me after 3 years im now in first year university and im far away from home. im feeling pretty down and i need to c this in a clear view. i know its my first relationship and thats probly why it hurts so much.

heres the story
she claimed she had no time for me. so she told me to hit the road more or less.
f*ckin sucks.

plz post some situation

your in uni dude there shall be some fit lassys floatin about get some bozze get some bitches and get in there

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 14:30 Quote
hardtaildh08 wrote:
summit800 wrote:
well tittle says it all, my first gf broke up with me after 3 years im now in first year university and im far away from home. im feeling pretty down and i need to c this in a clear view. i know its my first relationship and thats probly why it hurts so much.

heres the story
she claimed she had no time for me. so she told me to hit the road more or less.
f*ckin sucks.

plz post some situation

your in uni dude there shall be some fit lassys floatin about get some bozze get some bitches and get in there

I think he's over it now ... but Salute anyway.

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
What about starting a Relationship thread here on PB, then if anyone is having any girl (or guy) troubles, we can all help out... I'm on it! Razz

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 14:35 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
What about starting a Relationship thread here on PB, then if anyone is having any girl (or guy) troubles, we can all help out... I'm on it! Razz
Girls Suck v.2.0

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008102
Mobile Version of Website