Powered by Outside

You know you work in a bikeshop when...

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
You know you work in a bikeshop when...
Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 7:50 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
AlexxxC wrote:
We've just started having accesss to CSG in the UK who distribute cannondale. They don't appear to have any mountain bikes about 120mm for 2017 showing and just have the 2016 Jekyll and trigger, same as the public facing website. I've never had reason to follow cannondale until now really, so I don't quite know how they work. Do they release 2017 models in a staggered way as their road bikes etc are showing for 2017?

Mid season release for new full suspension models.

That makes sense, cheers!

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 8:04 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
jackstack wrote:
photo

New Madone is Confirmed £9000

Disgusting.

each to their own

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 8:13 Quote
I wish the lower end Madone was a bit more affordable. I would own one by now for sure.

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 9:03 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
..and the other guy cjwanner posted pricing as well before I did...

Going to have a hard time washing the bus tires out of my clothing after that one...

My post was after yours. I almost PM'd you the first time you were asking about platinum pricing, not posting it in here.

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 9:13 Quote
Ah shit man, you're right. You were after me. We probably shouldn't talk about that on here. I was thinking this was all industry dudes anyways, but I guess there probably are guys in this thread that aren't.

My bad dude. I edited.

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 9:15 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/now-kith.jpg

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 9:32 Quote
jackstack wrote:
ZenkiS14 wrote:
bonfire wrote:
I would like to try the new domane. Looks neat. Not as neat as I find the fancy carbon diverges. But still neat.

Sequoia with big squishy tires looks like so much fun, especially where I'm living. Roads are brutal compared to North American Tarmac and tons of forestry/gravel to ride.

Would like to try one of the Trek 720's to see what it's like. Love my AWOL but would like a little more roady version of it.

Yea, I think I'm finally gonna take a dive into Road Bikes next spring with a Domane S 5. Carbon, thru-axles, and hyrdo disc brakes? I'm in! Then I'll throw some 32mm tires on it, and crush some gravel!

The 105 hydroshifters arent the prettiest Frown

That's such a polite way of saying that they look like massive dongs.

If you look at an emonda headtube just right as well. Dong.

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 11:45 Quote
Does anyone know if Schwable has any industry pricing stuff. Would like to have a few more tyres for guide season then just my racing Ralph's.
PMs are nice.

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 12:16 Quote
Scoutty wrote:
Does anyone know if Schwable has any industry pricing stuff. Would like to have a few more tyres for guide season then just my racing Ralph's.
PMs are nice.
Talk to your schwable distro's most of them will have some type of program in place.

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 20:25 Quote
Mmm. Beer.

I have no contributions beyond that. Lol

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 1:24 Quote
superging wrote:
I wish the lower end Madone was a bit more affordable. I would own one by now for sure.

its about 2k

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 8:51 Quote
Yeah that's a lot if your a mountain biker

Hell that's nearly a complete remedy at a decent spec

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 13:13 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:

But that's a complete Madone...?

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 13:23 Quote
Tmonster2301 wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:

But that's a complete Madone...?

no. cheapest madone in Canadaland is $6800
that's for the madone 9.2c

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.181160
Mobile Version of Website