Shirtless rider = FAIL

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 19:28 Quote
Smason wrote:
Views: 74,357    Faves: 88    Comments: 46

ouch!!!!!

Posted: Oct 23, 2014 at 10:35 Quote
adriannorthshore wrote:
6.2 comes with dorados

Right, forgot that. The 2015 6.2 has the Boxxer RC. I still love Marzocchi though...

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 18:01 Quote
Hey so I know most people on here already have an aurum but here is mine that's for sale . the frame is also for sale and the ad is on my profile

http://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/1668213/

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 18:50 Quote
Bike looks sick, but no selling in the forums.

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 18:55 Quote
david-lemieux wrote:

Sorry didn't know that was one of the rules.

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 18:58 Quote
kurt-heering wrote:
david-lemieux wrote:

Either way, bike looks dialled, first time I've prefered the white frame to the yellow one. What now? Carbon Aurum?

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 19:07 Quote
david-lemieux wrote:
kurt-heering wrote:
david-lemieux wrote:

Either way, bike looks dialled, first time I've prefered the white frame to the yellow one. What now? Carbon Aurum?

If the carbon one comes out this season ya. Otherwise it will be the new alloy frame. I believe they will be releasing the alloy version of the carbon frame even if the carbon isn't released.

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 19:47 Quote
kurt-heering wrote:
david-lemieux wrote:
kurt-heering wrote:

If the carbon one comes out this season ya. Otherwise it will be the new alloy frame. I believe they will be releasing the alloy version of the carbon frame even if the carbon isn't released.

Heard from the rep that they'll be out next season. If not, an alloy version of it sounds interesting too.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 1:29 Quote
sam-byrne wrote:
my new frame
finished with a black saddle

I have that frame, good choice

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 2:25 Quote
kurt-heering wrote:
david-lemieux wrote:
kurt-heering wrote:

Correct. The alloy version will be out soon, then you can expect the carbon 650b Aurum around summer.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 6:26 Quote
potateo wrote:
sam-byrne wrote:
my new frame
finished with a black saddle

I have that frame, good choice

I'd get frame bumpers mate, I ran the bike with fork bumpers and no frame bumpers. The mounts for the frame bumpers dented the stantion through the fork bumper in a bad crash.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 7:02 Quote
[Quote="mlr428"]
kurt-heering wrote:
david-lemieux wrote:

If the carbon one comes out this season ya. Otherwise it will be the new alloy frame. I believe they will be releasing the alloy version of the carbon frame even if the carbon isn't released.[/
Quote]

Who told you that?

Correct. The alloy version will be out soon, then you can expect the carbon 650b Aurum around summer.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019472
Mobile Version of Website