Powered by Outside

Rate My Ride DJ/STREET/PARK Ver2

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Rate My Ride DJ/STREET/PARK Ver2
Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 10:01 Quote
I found a better picture. Frame was indestructible. I rode one for years.

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 10:02 Quote
meant trying the deity, not that beast if you thought i mean that lol

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 10:05 Quote
I know you meant the deity.

V1 or V2 is a solid choice regardless.

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 10:33 Quote
destri wrote:
I know you meant the deity.

V1 or V2 is a solid choice regardless.
I'm sure. They do have short stays on the v2 for sure. If it was going cheap id try for sure! But for the RRP there are other frames id rather personaly.

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 12:00 Quote
Only thing that makes me sad is the camera/lighting doesn't pick up the custom frame colour.

How she sits for 2014

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 12:01 Quote
destri wrote:
Only thing that makes me sad is the camera/lighting doesn't pick up the custom frame colour.

How she sits for 2014

that looks pretty sweet dude i cant see the huge gussett

Posted: Apr 22, 2014 at 4:17 Quote
The deity is sweet, just not a fan of purple plastic pedals, shiny metal pedals would be nice.
Can you really grind with so short pegs? lol

my bike
put some stickers on the fork

Posted: Apr 22, 2014 at 10:59 Quote
schniklas wrote:
The deity is sweet, just not a fan of purple plastic pedals, shiny metal pedals would be nice.

I can grind equally as well with the short as the long.

If you tried these pedals you would think differently about them. They get the job done and don't kill me as bad as metal pedals would. Highly recommended.

Posted: Apr 22, 2014 at 13:03 Quote
schniklas wrote:

my bike
put some stickers on the fork
When you're probably locked into the grind you're mounted on the inner part of the peg near the spokes, if not it'll make it easier

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 at 8:41 Quote
That's true, until you start doing things like crooks and luc-e's, then you need some length to your peg otherwise you'll be slipping out a lot

Posted: May 27, 2014 at 23:14 Quote
new build…opinions??
2014 babah terror

Posted: May 28, 2014 at 4:45 Quote
Too much going on colour wise IMO

Maybe ditch the pink or green? Lowered Totem is sick though Drool

Posted: Jul 22, 2014 at 4:23 Quote
dustinn wrote:
new build…opinions??
2014 babah terror

There is not a single component on that bike that I would have chosen myself lol

Bike is fine in terms of the spec, will probably ride good enough, but way too many colors and barely any of them match. Should have tried to stick to two colors.

I tried to like this bike... But none of the greens and blues match (apart from the cranks and the grip collars). The way you've tried to go with a green rim with blue spokes and a blue rim with green spokes hasn't worked. Looks tacky as hell. The white chain and white brake hose combo is a crime. Massive chainring accentuates horrible white chain, drawing further attention to the crime you have committed. Also twin rail tires are heavy and nasty why would you buy them?

I give you props on the lowered totem though, which looks sick to be fair to you.

4/10 would not bang

Wink

Posted: Jul 22, 2014 at 4:29 Quote
WAit, isn't him the dude who's always on babah's facebook because he slaughters rear wheels? I mean he probably makes more tacos than taco bell

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034418
Mobile Version of Website