Powered by Outside

Meta V4 Owners Club

PB Forum :: Commencal
Meta V4 Owners Club
Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 1:11 Quote
Mtnoak wrote:
What's the factory tune for monarch rt and monarch plus?

Standard Monarch RT3 off a Commencal Meta V4 Medium

It's on eBay at the mo, it's from my 2015 medium, i just ordered an Rc3 Plus debonair to replace it.

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 8:29 Quote
Has anyone tried the avalanche tune for those ?

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 23:26 Quote
Is anyone using a 200mm rotor with the guide brakes?

Posted: Mar 20, 2016 at 2:15 Quote
Mtnoak wrote:
Is anyone using a 200mm rotor with the guide brakes?

My V4 came with guide rs brakes and a 200mm disc on the front, works nicely

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 5:27 Quote
Hello could somebody maybe send me a pic of how you attached the foam / the sponge above the hole where the internal cables exit the frame? i stuffed my cut sponge in there, but I keep loosing them. Just finished scratching all the mud out of the frame , I do not want to do that again ^^

Also I noticed that the rocker link thats located in the middle of the seattube does not move smoothly when I put the correct torque on it. Is this normal did you experience something similiar? I know I will probably not notice it at all out on the trails but this bothers me way more then it should while wrenching.

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 9:18 Quote
Hi all,

I've just ordered a Meta AM V4. I am wondering what I'll need to get going - this is my first MTB.

Will I need a shock/fork pump?

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 9:29 Quote
Penster wrote:
Hi all,

I've just ordered a Meta AM V4. I am wondering what I'll need to get going - this is my first MTB.

Don't know if it comes with a shock pump I( think it does)

Bud pedals you need pedals

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 9:41 Quote
ColinD wrote:
Penster wrote:
Hi all,

I've got the pedals Big Grin They've been sitting around 7 months whilst I waited for my Canyon Spectral. I finally tired of waiting and cancelled ..helllllooo Commencal.

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 10:06 Quote
I depends on the laws in the UK vs those in France for example. Here, you can't have a bike delivered to you if it doesn't have pedals, lights and reflectors. So when I bought the Supreme V4, it came with the lights and pedals in a box lol

And it does not come with a shock pump, you'll have to source one on the side.

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 10:53 Quote
The meta won't come with pedals unless you ordered them and you'll have to swap the brakes around as they're weird in France / Andorra !

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 11:09 Quote
You guys are the ones doing it wrong ahaha

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 11:59 Quote
Ploutre wrote:
You guys are the ones doing it wrong ahaha

Ploutre is right its us Brits that are weird think you will find that most other countries run their brakes left/front right/rear.

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 16:08 Quote
Penster wrote:
ColinD wrote:
Penster wrote:
Hi all,

I've got the pedals Big Grin They've been sitting around 7 months whilst I waited for my Canyon Spectral. I finally tired of waiting and cancelled ..helllllooo Commencal.

Mine didn't come with a pump.

I've ridden motos my entire life and never felt the inclination to switch the brakes on my bikes to that setup. I switch back and forth without thinking about it but I have to force my brain when I jump on a friends bike with moto setup.

Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 5:27 Quote
Hey guys! I'm now a proud owner of a v4 frame Big Grin

photo

photo

photo

This is gonna be the first time building a bike from the frame up so it could be interesting!

Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 7:36 Quote
Penster wrote:
Hi all,

I ordered mine from the US shop, and it does not include a shock pump. Also in the US, we need to purchase our own pedals.

Congrats on the new ride... damn what a first mountain bike to buy!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023261
Mobile Version of Website