PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Vancouver Island Group
O+
Posted: May 19, 2010 at 13:33 Quote
pink931 wrote:
i would have had to insure it to get inshurence money

FYP.

Posted: May 19, 2010 at 15:23 Quote
If you post pictures it help a lot. It's a lot easier to identify a bike by a picture than just a parts description. Hope you find it!

Posted: May 24, 2010 at 19:47 Quote
has sofa king been bulldozed? havn't been up there for ages and i thought i heard something about it being taken down.

O+
Posted: May 24, 2010 at 19:51 Quote
dezim wrote:
has sofa king been bulldozed? havn't been up there for ages and i thought i heard something about it being taken down.

ya, all the gap jumps have been flattened, but the berms and roll-able jumps are still there

Posted: May 24, 2010 at 19:53 Quote
auzzy-man wrote:
dezim wrote:

ya, all the gap jumps have been flattened, but the berms and roll-able jumps are still there
nooo Frown

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 16:07 Quote
there is Torpedo run now which is a decent amount of fun!

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 17:54 Quote
godfrey wrote:
there is Torpedo run now which is a decent amount of fun!
yeah i've rode that and it was sick i just miss those sketchy gaps

Posted: May 27, 2010 at 23:12 Quote
me too man, those things were sick. if you still want sketch hit up the grinder tup

oh, and i can bike again, i might not have all my coordination back (apparently general anesthesia can disrupt coordination for over a year) but i'll be at hammerfest on sunday, so i'm stoked.

Posted: Feb 1, 2011 at 10:57 Quote
Hey Everyone!
My name is Thomas and I'm new to Victoria. I've done a bit of riding out at Heartland, but I don't have a vehicle so it makes ripping trails around this city very difficult. I am looking for people with vehicles to go riding with. I can help pay for gas thats not a problem, I just really want to get out and ride! I can/will ride almost anything; from simple single track to technical dh and flow shore. Please contact me if your interested in taking me out. My email is thomasdebastiani@live.com THANKS!!

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2011 at 19:41 Quote
thomasdebastiani wrote:
Hey Everyone!
My name is Thomas and I'm new to Victoria. I've done a bit of riding out at Heartland, but I don't have a vehicle so it makes ripping trails around this city very difficult. I am looking for people with vehicles to go riding with. I can help pay for gas thats not a problem, I just really want to get out and ride! I can/will ride almost anything; from simple single track to technical dh and flow shore. Please contact me if your interested in taking me out. My email is thomasdebastiani@live.com THANKS!!
wednesday night rides. Oak Bay Bikes puts them on (a bit later in the spring). rides are provided.
oakbaybikes.com for more details

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2011 at 19:42 Quote
and in other news...
if you guys are looking for big events that allow entry from amateur and semipro riders, the Jordie Lunn Open, on May 28th will be something to pay attention to. Linked with the 'jumpship' slopestyle contest, its gonna be open to all riders, and will be held in Victoria BC on the lawn of the Empress.

jumpshipcontest.com

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 15:34 Quote
Hello Everyone!

Its that time of the year again and Black's Cycle has partnered with Knolly Bikes for another incredible demo day.
We will be situated in Cumberland at the CRI. There will be burgers bikes and good times to be had! So swing by and take out some of the best bikes in BC!

Date: Sautrday April 15/2017
Time: 9am-5pm

We are taking bike reservations for 9am 12:30 and 3pm ride slots.

Please RSVP through our facebook page or by calling the shop: 250 339 7011

We hope to see you there!
Thanks
Black's Cycle

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011655
Mobile Version of Website