Powered by Outside

SGC 09 Week 2

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
I am

dude your going back? nice i remmeber you saying you were contemplating not coming back.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 16:37 Quote
mmakuch wrote:
gnarkore wrote:
I am

dude your going back? nice i remmeber you saying you were contemplating not coming back.
idk if i should.. 1 week of SGC and then half a week with friends or 2 and a half weeks of whistler with friends.. what do you think?

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 17:27 Quote
mmakuch wrote:
gnarkore wrote:
I am

lol i wanted to come back the entire time, i just didnt know if i would have $$ for it.

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
mmakuch wrote:
gnarkore wrote:
I am

idk if i should.. 1 week of SGC and then half a week with friends or 2 and a half weeks of whistler with friends.. what do you think?
thats a tough decision I dunno man depends if you wanna ride with pros or not really cause itd be pretty sick to go 2 and a half weeks with friends.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
guys, i might be going up to whistler for 1-2 weeks next summer, just me and my bro. our intent is just to have pure fun, do you guys think its worth it to chip out an extra 2 grand just to go to camp? the problem we see with the camp is that it costs hella $ and you have to conform to whatever the group wants to do.. and theres always the restrictions of a summer camp (no partying, no freedom, etc)

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
yeah.. idk what to do.. and kevin, definetly do it if you havent been before.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
I am going to try and go back again, Just need to figure out how to sign up before prices get too high.

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 21:34 Quote
kev1n wrote:
guys, i might be going up to whistler for 1-2 weeks next summer, just me and my bro. our intent is just to have pure fun, do you guys think its worth it to chip out an extra 2 grand just to go to camp? the problem we see with the camp is that it costs hella $ and you have to conform to whatever the group wants to do.. and theres always the restrictions of a summer camp (no partying, no freedom, etc)

Its worth going. and good luck finding a party in whistler. your 14.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 22:05 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
kev1n wrote:

Its worth going. and good luck finding a party in whistler. your 14.

thats true...

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 22:14 Quote
not to mention trying to find a place that will rent you a room. You cant sign for the insurance if you are under 18

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010744
Mobile Version of Website