Powered by Outside

Pinkbikes official snowmobile and dirtbike/quad thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Pinkbikes official snowmobile and dirtbike/quad thread
Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 8:18 Quote
I think its funny yamaha sucks that much that they need cat to help make them a decent sled.

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 8:30 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=145054 I made a thread for just sledding stuff, so we can move this convo over and such

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 8:38 Quote
cole525 wrote:
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=145054 I made a thread for just sledding stuff, so we can move this convo over and such

Well what was the point in that......

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 9:46 Quote
You guys see the photoshop of the polaris and doo together? Made me lol

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 12:47 Quote
Ya Cole you had good intentions, but IMO this thread should just be renamed (idk how someone goes about that) as 99% of this talk is sleds, instead of creating a new thread

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 13:30 Quote
817moto wrote:
Ya Cole you had good intentions, but IMO this thread should just be renamed (idk how someone goes about that) as 99% of this talk is sleds, instead of creating a new thread

Right now its sleds, but I think I don't see the reason for a new thread. Once the snow is gone I'm sure guys will be back to talking about dirtbikes and quads. Just my opinion though

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:01 Quote
Idk man I have been in here or quite a while and I'm saying most talk is about sleds. Same with the motorcycle hotness thread, all motorcycle talk, but sleds creep in every now and again. Here it's sleds most of the time, and very little moto.

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:09 Quote
mostly me talking sleds lol. bc i sold my bike. Im wanting a cr250 or rmz250 but we will see

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:13 Quote
I would be fine with this being a dedicated sled thread. The motorcycle hotness/discussion talks enough moto for me to get my fix. Between thumpertalk, that thread, and talking with my dad I'm fine losing this as an mx thread.

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:23 Quote
817moto wrote:
Idk man I have been in here or quite a while and I'm saying most talk is about sleds. Same with the motorcycle hotness thread, all motorcycle talk, but sleds creep in every now and again. Here it's sleds most of the time, and very little moto.

Fair point. I just lurk/post whenever I log on, so I can't say I follow this thread to the letter. I'm all for the sled only thread, I saw someone made one earlier, so just post there now?

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:49 Quote
But this one has a following already. IMO it woul be easier to change this name (idk how it's done) and already have people, then try to get everyone else to go there and have this one die. Wouldn't it be easier to close the new one and change this one or would it be vice versa?

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:50 Quote
Wouldn't make any sense, its winter so we talk about sleds. In summer we talk about dirtbikes and quads. If you made a scrictly snowmobile thread I have a feeling it would be dead during the summer months.

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:53 Quote
But this thread mainly talks about sleds year round. Very rarely, even in summer, is moto/quad stuff posted. The official motocross thread is dead, most guys from there just talk moto in the motorcycle hotness/discussion.

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:56 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
Wouldn't make any sense, its winter so we talk about sleds. In summer we talk about dirtbikes and quads. If you made a scrictly snowmobile thread I have a feeling it would be dead during the summer months.

Couldn't read my post where I said the same thing?

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 16:49 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:

Couldn't read my post where I said the same thing?

Ummm no, get over it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011083
Mobile Version of Website