Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: May 8, 2021 at 7:27 Quote
darlojones wrote:
Is it not time to let it go and just get on with your life?

This - from what I gather Jordan and family have gone to live in Wales and left people to run tattoo shop, but being realistic ties will end up cut there, the cheese didn’t happen and they disowned him from the beer thing because people told them he was a f*cking liability.

He’s a giant f*ckwit, but it’s over now, time to move on, reflect on yourself if you lost money and who you buy into next, let’s hope it’s more difficult for this king of to happen in the mtb world in the future.

Posted: May 8, 2021 at 10:52 Quote
Are you absolutely sure your not Jordan...

Posted: May 8, 2021 at 10:52 Quote
Or the other one that's easier to forget

Posted: May 8, 2021 at 12:51 Quote
seadog275 wrote:

Fraid not petal, was also not seduced by the shitbag and their bullshit attitude so I’m not out of pocket either.

As I say, if you were one of the rare ones who bought from them not aware of how they behaved then you have my sympathy, if you bought a frame after being a social media fanboy of a pair of incompetent f*cks that had a terrible attitude to customers then meh, take your own medicine.

But it’s all over now, time to move on.

Posted: May 8, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
seadog275 wrote:

Fraid not petal, was also not seduced by the shitbag and their bullshit attitude so I’m not out of pocket either.

As I say, if you were one of the rare ones who bought from them not aware of how they behaved then you have my sympathy, if you bought a frame after being a social media fanboy of a pair of incompetent f*cks that had a terrible attitude to customers then meh, take your own medicine.

I went for the promised Ti handlebars, paid my money then heard nothing other than some fancy pics. Made a PayPal claim, got my money then 6weeks later my handlebars arrived! Win win

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 23:45 Quote
seadog275 wrote:
seadog275 wrote:

I went for the promised Ti handlebars, paid my money then heard nothing other than some fancy pics. Made a PayPal claim, got my money then 6weeks later my handlebars arrived! Win win

So how are those Ti bars then?

Posted: May 11, 2021 at 4:45 Quote
darlojones wrote:

Nah. I’d rather this shit follow him for the rest of his life. Sounds like it’s worked so far with the beer and cheese. I’d like to keep tabs on whatever his next scam is and continue to make sure his investors are aware. It’s the least I can do.

Posted: May 11, 2021 at 6:34 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
darlojones wrote:

Nah. I’d rather this shit follow him for the rest of his life. Sounds like it’s worked so far with the beer and cheese. I’d like to keep tabs on whatever his next scam is and continue to make sure his investors are aware. It’s the least I can do.

Lol - He didnt have 'investors' before and wont in the future, you werent 'scammed' by a master scammer or businessman, you chose to buy shite from someone that was serially incompetent that talked a good show (if you were into being a complete douche of course), simple as.

But seriously, give your mental health a rest, its done, move on, chose more wisely in the future.

Posted: May 11, 2021 at 18:33 Quote
BrantleyB wrote:
darlojones wrote:

Lol - He didnt have 'investors' before and wont in the future, you werent 'scammed' by a master scammer or businessman, you chose to buy shite from someone that was serially incompetent that talked a good show (if you were into being a complete douche of course), simple as.

But seriously, give your mental health a rest, its done, move on, chose more wisely in the future.

How's that high horse of yours?! Maybe want to get off of it.

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 0:28 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:
BrantleyB wrote:

Do you remember how Sick behaved towards customers publicly? Their attitude? Statements about ‘fighting people’, Stating they didn’t know what they were doing, phoning people off social media because they negatively commented about their product?

If you watched this stuff on social media and bought into them still, that’s a problem with your judgement, how about some personal responsibility? - maybe some purchased from them without seeing this saga, but if you supported the whole shit show you were part of it too - the fanboys all ran away quickly when the shit hit the fan.

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 12:05 Quote
darlojones wrote:

This - from what I gather Jordan and family have gone to live in Wales and left people to run tattoo shop, but being realistic ties will end up cut there, the cheese didn’t happen and they disowned him from the beer thing because people told them he was a f*cking liability.

He’s a giant f*ckwit, but it’s over now, time to move on, reflect on yourself if you lost money and who you buy into next, let’s hope it’s more difficult for this king of to happen in the mtb world in the future.

he's still involved in the beer thing, face is on the can
https://northernmonkshop.com/collections/beer/products/mash-gang-spiritual-gang-alcohol-free-ddh-pale

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 12:11 Quote
I'd say that's a pretty good way to encourage people to opt for the alcoholic alternative.

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 12:43 Quote
unknownprofile wrote:
darlojones wrote:

he's still involved in the beer thing, face is on the can
https://northernmonkshop.com/collections/beer/products/mash-gang-spiritual-gang-alcohol-free-ddh-pale

Grim, I though they shoved the shithead out, not put his mug on the can.

Posted: May 13, 2021 at 2:56 Quote
commental wrote:
I'd say that's a pretty good way to encourage people to opt for the alcoholic alternative.

lol lol lol

Posted: May 13, 2021 at 3:21 Quote
streetkvnt-kvlt wrote:

Do you remember how Sick behaved towards customers publicly? Their attitude? Statements about ‘fighting people’, Stating they didn’t know what they were doing, phoning people off social media because they negatively commented about their product?

If you watched this stuff on social media and bought into them still, that’s a problem with your judgement, how about some personal responsibility? - maybe some purchased from them without seeing this saga, but if you supported the whole shit show you were part of it too - the fanboys all ran away quickly when the shit hit the fan.

When they started being dicks on various social media was when I decided not to purchase a frame from them. Regardless if they were being a bunch of crybaby tossers calling people names, they were selling a *credible product that appealed to people. Bringing "a problem with your judgement" and "personal responsibility" into it isn't an argument. But apples and oranges anyway.

*Yeah I'm aware of the irony mentioning the word credible.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011989
Mobile Version of Website