Powered by Outside

►The Pinkbike Musicians Group ♪ ♫

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
►The Pinkbike Musicians Group ♪ ♫
Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 19:11 Quote
pod farm is pretty good since the 2.5 version.
I use a line 6 ux2 and pod farm, currently my favorite chain is the spiral puppet head brit celest 4 x12 cab. Vetta juice behind the head, and a sine chorous after ..chain starts with a noise gate also.. check it out if you get the chance, the pod farm is an excellent budget version... ( obviously an axe FX would be better but... )
Salute

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 21:37 Quote
Got my hangers in today. They look great with the guitars hanging on the wall.

ps: Dont mind all the patches. My room is getting painted soon.

photo

On the topic of painting, what do you guys think would be a good wall colour to go with the guitars? Right now I'm thinking of a lighter grey.

Posted: Feb 16, 2015 at 9:07 Quote
Custom Manson Ma-1 in Blue carbon fibre with fernandez sustainer, MB-2 bridge p/u and X-Y control screen to run the KAOSS pad and whammy. It's the ultimate build and 26 is the serial # Smile

Posted: Feb 16, 2015 at 9:35 Quote
29 would be better...

Posted: Feb 16, 2015 at 14:28 Quote
Of course the trendy thing these days would be to have the body from #27 and the neck from #28

Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 8:40 Quote
I know this is an older thread, but I didn't feel like starting up a new one just for my post.

I'll be building myself a 2x12 guitar speaker cabinet. I have a Marshall DSL100h head and had a Peavey Windsor 412 that was over 100lbs and was just too big.

I've also been working on fixing my first guitar into something reasonably playable- the only things that haven't changed are the trem and the body- the neck, machine heads, pickups, pick guard and saddles have all been replaced. It sounds great now, much better than the piece of crap it originally was.

Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 16:07 Quote
Ive done some rebuiding on m ibanez Rg7,, Changed the electronics and pickups from active 707 emg to Dimarzio crunchlab and Liquifire.. what kind of guitar are you fixing up ? also Sounds like a good speaker project. I use Two nots Cab simulator and as of recent Have been doing everything on Bias Fx and active monitors ( home studio )
Smile

Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 16:08 Quote
Ive done some rebuiding on m ibanez Rg7,, Changed the electronics and pickups from active 707 emg to Dimarzio crunchlab and Liquifire.. what kind of guitar are you fixing up ? also Sounds like a good speaker project. I use Two nots Cab simulator and as of recent Have been doing everything on Bias Fx and active monitors ( home studio )
Smile

Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 18:12 Quote
It's a really crappy strat ripoff. I've popped a set of EMG SA's into it.

Y'know, everybody with a computer amp setup says Bias is the greatest thing. I personally don't hear it, I hate how it sounds.

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 11:13 Quote
It sounds awesome but you need a 24bit interface otherwise it loses way too much dynamic range.

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 12:19 Quote
Yeah, I've just heard a lot of samples online and I just hate the way the sound feels. I personally think it feels really artificial. :/

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 13:05 Quote
in amp heaven.. on loan from a great friend..an original model pro reverb customized by legend cesar diaz, rip, also with tweaked pedals by cesar. aside from immaculate tone this amp haz some stories
cesar diaz built amp via my buddy rick. holy f*ck

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 13:07 Quote
Dude. That looks amazing, bet it sounds similarly so. Loving the look of that relic'd tele.

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 13:14 Quote
LindLTaylor wrote:
Dude. That looks amazing, bet it sounds similarly so. Loving the look of that relic'd tele.

thnx. its scary how hard ya gotta push the amp to really get the tone goin. it's gotta custom 15" speaker that pushes insane amount of air. was in same studio with double trouble during arc angel era.

its an old nash tele i custom spec'd from 09 with lollars. tone beast. wasn't sure how i'd feel about the relic finish so i asked him to just make it look like i found it in a swamp in louisiana years after katrina.. it looks shit up close so it feels comfy when it gets beer spilled on it. haha. still want one of his reworked pauls though...someday.

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 at 20:27 Quote
want to get this thread going more often!

But like that moment when you want to learn a song but its in drop d and your to lazy to re tune
edit: lol didnt read rules at first... I play Guitar, drums and piano. I am also a volcalist.

Gear
Ibenex aeg10ii (first guitar i ever bought. after all my years playing and all the guitars ive had come and go for some reason i kept this one)
Vintage 1998 Pionneer Tangle wood from germany really rare and un heard of (cool features) mahogany body gold tuners, bridge and three way switch. also it one of the only ones in the US

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.592532
Mobile Version of Website