Powered by Outside

Who is going to win the Crankworx Colorado and Kokanee Crankworx slopestyle? Post here!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Who is going to win the Crankworx Colorado and Kokanee Crankworx slopestyle? Post here!
Posted: Aug 15, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
Where's a video of this?

Posted: Aug 15, 2009 at 21:46 Quote
(Password protected)
Views: 66,943    Faves: 596    Comments: 120
This video is password protected.

Views: 25,224    Faves: 205    Comments: 34

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
At first i was gonna say i thought it was fair judging but i looked at it again and i'm going with semenuk. In my opinion though this is why i'm going with semenuk a Tailwhip is harder than a backflip thats what it comes down too. Their runs are very alike if you watch both at the same time.

Alot of people like backflips but i find a tailwhip is higher on the degree of difficulty. In my opinion though.

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
what, semenuk should have won over watts?

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 11:05 Quote
drifting-with-flow wrote:
I beleive so. It's very close though, just what it think.

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
Greg Watts - 360 tailwhip,Indian Air , Wall Ride, Backflip, 360, Wall ride, Straight Air, 360 barspin, barspin, Flip Whip, Straight Air, Backflip

Brandon Semenuk - Flip Whip, Wall Ride, Tuck No Hand, Bar Spin 360 ( or a xup ), Wall Ride, Straight Air, 360, opposite 360, Corked Flip, Tuck No Hand, Tailwhip

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
krausehouse wrote:
Greg Watts - Indian Air , Wall Ride, Backflip, 360, Wall ride, Straight Air, 360 barspin, barspin, Flip Whip, Straight Air, Backflip

Brandon Semenuk - Flip Whip, Wall Ride, Tuck No Hand, Bar Spin 360 ( or a xup ), Wall Ride, Straight Air, 360, opposite 360, Corked Flip, Tuck No Hand, Tailwhip

you missed a major trick not shown in the video... he 360 tailwhiped of the starting drop which would be extremley hard= major points

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 14:37 Quote
bonkfisher5 wrote:
krausehouse wrote:
Greg Watts - Indian Air , Wall Ride, Backflip, 360, Wall ride, Straight Air, 360 barspin, barspin, Flip Whip, Straight Air, Backflip

you missed a major trick not shown in the video... he 360 tailwhiped of the starting drop which would be extremley hard= major points
ah got that now

O+
Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 19:19 Quote
indeed pauls front flip was sick. we were in the airdome on thursday when he was practicing them and he landed them clean every time. mccauls front flip was amazing too but not quite as clean. i also agree that semenuk got robbed of the win. he 3-barspun in the first drop to a flip whip after.. that is very difficult aswell.. either way it was an amazing comp

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
where is a video of best trick

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
north123shore wrote:
drifting-with-flow wrote:
I beleive so. It's very close though, just what it think.

I can see why youd think that, but watts had the 360 tailwhip off the first to give him the advantage,

i actually think mccul should have been 2nd, rediculous judging putting him in 5th, he had a front flip and a superflip in his run

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
bikrben wrote:
where is a video of best trick
best trick video here

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
Snaple will win.

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
isnt it obvious? Watts is gonna win.. duh...

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
I think they should have bumped Semenuk even just .25 over Watts. Lets not forget Brandon did an opposite three off the SRAM drop, and spun the mavic dish huge. Also if they would have done this, it probably would have forced Watts to do the flip whip off the Kokanee kicker. So he still probably would have won, but it would have been a better show, which is what it's all about. That victory run was annoying and anti-climatic.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019362
Mobile Version of Website