Powered by Outside

Brendan Fairclough Signs With Team Monster Energy/Iron Horse

PB Forum :: Downhill
Brendan Fairclough Signs With Team Monster Energy/Iron Horse
FL
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 7:19 Quote
olynch wrote:
Im sure most big companies are looking at it now, alot of them seeing that honda internal gear box will use it and eventually they will be availible for us to afford, i hope lol..., Can't wait cause i had enough of deraillers...
the honda "gearbox" is just a derailleur in a box...

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 7:22 Quote
its a shame that the honda team are no more, but I think that brendan is really well suited to iron horse/monster energy..dont ask me why, I just do lol

FL
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 7:30 Quote
Honda was good but riding with hill and on that bike is just the best thing to ever happen, he'll go on to win all the time

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 8:16 Quote
-tgr- wrote:
olynch wrote:
Im sure most big companies are looking at it now, alot of them seeing that honda internal gear box will use it and eventually they will be availible for us to afford, i hope lol..., Can't wait cause i had enough of deraillers...

And your point?

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 8:32 Quote
olynch wrote:
-tgr- wrote:
olynch wrote:

And your point?
Yeah what is your point ? explain it to us please....

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 8:34 Quote
jumphilo wrote:
olynch wrote:
-tgr- wrote:

And your point?

No... i asked u what are u pointing out? it is a internal gearbox.

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 8:36 Quote
hasn't brendan always ridden single pivots, might take a while for him to get used to a multipivot.... we'll have to see tup hope he does well though.

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 8:49 Quote
olynch wrote:
jumphilo wrote:
olynch wrote:

And your point?

No... i asked u what are u pointing out? it is a internal gearbox.
Olynch we're both asking the same question to -tgr-

FL
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 8:54 Quote
well you said that you where tired of derailleurs... the honda bike just has a derailleur but in a box...

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 9:06 Quote
-tgr- wrote:
well you said that you where tired of derailleurs... the honda bike just has a derailleur but in a box...

thats a pretty damn good point

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 9:23 Quote
-tgr- wrote:

Anyway...Fairclough on Iron Horse?

Good news I say, I was worried we'd lose that 'factory' feel to the scene, but it's good to see sizable teams supporting riders. The race scene is getting back to it's best, I can feel it.

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 14:40 Quote
dirt-digger wrote:
-tgr- wrote:

thats a pretty damn good point

I think i might put a box around my rear mech tomorow and see if it helps... Pirate

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 14:52 Quote
Wow, the 2008 race season is shaping up to be a battle of the super teams. This is very reminiscent of the Sunn Radical and Volvo Cannondale super teams. I know that Fairclough will kick as much ass on the Sunday as he did on the RN-01. The closure of the G-Cross sure has opened up some of the big names to be signed. Now they've all been picked picked up by the best teams out there. The '08 WC is shaping up to be good one.

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:26 Quote
Id have to agree with 08 will be a battle of the super-teams. Think about the lineups
Syndicate -Peat, Minnaar, Rennie and Bryceland
IH-Hill, Bryceland
Intense-Lehikoinen, Kovarik
Commencal- Athertons, Cedric, and some speculation has been thrown out about them increasing their roster size........
Subaru sponsored French super-team- who knows for sure? Barel for sure, maybe Jonnier, Vouilloz(sp?) and some other French rippers
I know im missing stuff too, but you get the idea

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 3:36 Quote
hcg1 wrote:
Syndicate -Peat, Minnaar, Rennie and Bryceland
IH-Hill, Bryceland

Josh Brycland is doing well, hes sponsored by Iron Horse and Santa Cruz... Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011463
Mobile Version of Website