Powered by Outside

Norco DH v. Operator DH

PB Forum :: Downhill
Norco DH v. Operator DH
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 25, 2010 at 15:11 Quote
yeah i'll be ordering my Operator soon, i raced a 2010 stab last season and loved it, so the operator is lighter and a tiny bit slacker, but you cant change the BB height and head angle like the '10 and it doesnt have a floating brake , which i ended up growing to love when it gets steep n rough

FL
Posted: Nov 26, 2010 at 21:59 Quote
In my opinion the Norco DH is one of the best bikes I have ever thrown a leg over. It stuck to the ground nicely and cornered like it was on rails. The center of gravity is nice and low so the bike is easy to lean over. It also pedaled really well considering its a 9 inch travel bike. Its also coming in at a nice price as well, and i am sure you could find a 2010 on clear out for a really nice price.

Posted: Nov 26, 2010 at 22:13 Quote
Colk45 wrote:
In my opinion the Norco DH is one of the best bikes I have ever thrown a leg over. It stuck to the ground nicely and cornered like it was on rails. The center of gravity is nice and low so the bike is easy to lean over. It also pedaled really well considering its a 9 inch travel bike. Its also coming in at a nice price as well, and i am sure you could find a 2010 on clear out for a really nice price.
yeah, I Agree that the norco is a nice bike as well in fact its prob the smoothest feeling bike out there but..the amount of pedal bob was emence!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012219
Mobile Version of Website