Cove Shocker Vs. Intense Socom

PB Forum :: Downhill
Cove Shocker Vs. Intense Socom
Posted: May 13, 2011 at 21:53 Quote
Here's a search for "intense"...
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/list/?date=all&category=21&text=intense

And that's just in "Broken bikes/parts" where the posters were thinking enough to actually write "Intense" somewhere in the description.
Intense uses inconsistent(cheap) tubing and tag it "FRO"

And I love it when 16 year old BMXicans tell me to grow up. Eat my old dick.

Unsubscribed.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:09 Quote
That's cool bro, all I said was that you were being very mature, in a rather sarcastic way.

I love it when guys like you try and call me a " bmxican " and tell me to " eat my dick ". Just proves my point even more.

I ride 90% of the disciplines, your argument is invalid.

Now, topic please.

EDIT- I just searched it. Alot of those pictures have broken parts you idiot. I saw a total of 5 new-age Intense's broken out of that page. Your argument is still invalid.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:12 Quote
bmx, not saying that you dont ride "90% of the disiplines", but people would take your thoughts on mountain bikes a lot more seriously if you had pictures or what not of ANYTHING other than bmx.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:14 Quote
carpy95 wrote:
bmx, not saying that you dont ride "90% of the disiplines, but people would take your thoughts on mountain bikes a lot more seriously if you had pictures or what not of ANYTHING other than bmx.

I realize this. Too bad my Mtb is at my dads house, in Edmonton. Frown

Just goes to show how judgmental some people are, though. I love it. Parkies think that because I'm a racer I don't know a thing about park, makes me lol every time.

Serious though, topic, lets get on it.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:16 Quote
dont get intenses because they break all the time.

jk.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:17 Quote
That's right. My bad, 100% of all Intense will break. Rolleyes

Fml. I just bought one too lol

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:28 Quote
dirteveryday wrote:
BMXicans

is this supposed to be a derogatory comment against mexicans?
i'm half mexican and i dont appreciate that kinda bullshit...

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:30 Quote
mtblocos1 wrote:
dirteveryday wrote:
BMXicans

i'm half mexican and i dont appreciate that kinda bullshit...
I agree.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:44 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:

And did op not say he had a price limit ? If coves are expensive, and intense are not, why not buy an intense ?

I have seen, in total, about 3 broken Intenses. Not very many.

Game, set, and match. Razz
Intense bikes and Cove bikes both are expensive. The socom willnot shine in the chunder. Coves are beautifully made and are a jem. Get the bike that you fancy. The socoms had horrible flex issues.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 22:48 Quote
mtblocos1 wrote:
dirteveryday wrote:
BMXicans

i'm half mexican and i dont appreciate that kinda racist and immature comment...

FYP Razz

To the guy who said Socom's have flex issues, where are they in the frame ?

O+ FL
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 0:15 Quote
socoms are nice but in my opinion the geometry doesnt look very race oriented. On the other hand the shocker was built for racing. But it kinda depends on what you ride and like the other people said go find someone who has either bike and ride it around, then make a decision based on which one YOU liked, not what other people say.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 11:40 Quote
buy american when it breaks which you will never break it, the factory is close. i just think you should go with a current model maybe save a little more money to get a 951 1500 thats only 500 more.

FL
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 12:09 Quote
cove all the way but its my opinion Big Grin

Posted: May 14, 2011 at 13:46 Quote
morganrudd wrote:
buy american when it breaks which you will never break it, the factory is close. i just think you should go with a current model maybe save a little more money to get a 951 1500 thats only 500 more.

Everything breaks regardless of where it's built,and the fro models break quicker than most as they are designed to last a season or 2.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 13:52 Quote
marquis wrote:
morganrudd wrote:

Everything breaks regardless of where it's built,and the fro models break quicker than most as they are designed to last a season or 2.

Im not saying it wont break because it is made in america im saying he wont break it. it doesnt matter where the bikes are made i think it is good for the planet to get a bike that has not been shipped thousands of miles. buy locally.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012837
Mobile Version of Website