Powered by Outside

Megavalanche 2020

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Megavalanche 2020
Posted: Apr 21, 2012 at 14:18 Quote
stuartpenney wrote:
Guys, does anyone know if there are tickets left?

Going to raising money for charity with the race so would really like to secure a spot!

Based in East Anglia if anyone is going from the area?

Cheers guys

Looks like their may still be tickets on sale
http://www.activeglobal.com/off-road-cycling/alpe-d-huez-france/semaine-de-la-megavalanche-alpe-d-huez-2012

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 17:35 Quote
stuartpenney wrote:
Guys, does anyone know if there are tickets left?

Going to raising money for charity with the race so would really like to secure a spot!

Based in East Anglia if anyone is going from the area?

Cheers guys

It depends on what pass you get. The amout of places left are written under the pass when the "choose your pass" page is up..

Posted: May 9, 2012 at 4:57 Quote
Hey, me and 11 other mates are on it this year. We booked our place the day the slots went on sale. Where y'all from? I'm living in Cambridge ATM but from north Wales. Riding my scott gambler. Can't wait

Posted: May 9, 2012 at 10:58 Quote
darrenpallatina wrote:
Hey, me and 11 other mates are on it this year. We booked our place the day the slots went on sale. Where y'all from? I'm living in Cambridge ATM but from north Wales. Riding my scott gambler. Can't wait

Keep you eye out for use guys theirs 3 of us going from coventry!!!

i will be on a baby blue alpine 160

jay

Posted: May 9, 2012 at 23:01 Quote
jtruslove wrote:
darrenpallatina wrote:

jay

Excellent! Where you guys staying? My scott gambler is bright yellow I got red royal kit and a TLD love/hate pink lid! If any one else is going well all have to get together during that week.

Posted: May 10, 2012 at 9:42 Quote
darrenpallatina wrote:
jtruslove wrote:
darrenpallatina wrote:

jay

Excellent! Where you guys staying? My scott gambler is bright yellow I got red royal kit and a TLD love/hate pink lid! If any one else is going well all have to get together during that week.

im not sure where we are staying, we are booked in with flowmtb, will be staying with them, maybe a little bit out of the town center but they looks like a god outfit ad they have been given rave reviews

FL
Posted: May 11, 2012 at 12:10 Quote
darrenpallatina wrote:

Hey man I'm from north Wales too, Holywell. I was going out with my mate but he bust his shoulder riding with me last week.

Travelling on my own now, haven't booked my accommodation yet, I'm probably going to drive over in my pick up.

Bike wise I'm not sure what to take yet. I have a Scott voltage with single crowns on or I have mh dh rig v10 carb, but I think it might be over kill on my dh bike?!

Exited about going though. Where you guys staying?

O+
Posted: May 14, 2012 at 0:21 Quote
If anyone needs a lift to the 2012 Mega, please get in touch. I've got one or possibly two spaces in my car, travelling from Nottingham on Sat 14th or Sun 15th July and will return on Monday 28th to be back in time for work on Tuesday.

It's supposed to be me and a mate going but his new job means he's not certain if he can go. I've got plenty of room for 3 of us so can definitely take one more, possibly two if my mate can't make it. I've worked out that all travelling costs will be £500 (tunnel, fuel, tolls) which we'll just split evenly. I'm staying at the campsite in the valley (Allemont).

It's gonna be a good trip!! Please get in touch if you're interested on 07725072359.

Cheers.

Stuart

O+
Posted: May 14, 2012 at 0:23 Quote
Not sure why I've got the Canada flag? Should be a union jack!

Posted: May 14, 2012 at 5:39 Quote
jor4s wrote:
darrenpallatina wrote:

Hey man I'm from north Wales too, Holywell. I was going out with my mate but he bust his shoulder riding with me last week.

Travelling on my own now, haven't booked my accommodation yet, I'm probably going to drive over in my pick up.

Bike wise I'm not sure what to take yet. I have a Scott voltage with single crowns on or I have mh dh rig v10 carb, but I think it might be over kill on my dh bike?!

Exited about going though. Where you guys staying?

Posted: May 14, 2012 at 5:40 Quote
Sorry I just posted that without writing in it hahahaha jors4 gimme a ring 07800764837

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 3:17 Quote
Has any1 sorted out their doctors note for the race?? Or have you all got race licenses

Cheers jay

FL
Posted: May 16, 2012 at 5:55 Quote
jtruslove wrote:
Has any1 sorted out their doctors note for the race?? Or have you all got race licenses

Cheers jay

Didn't know you needed any??

I have neither.

FL
Posted: May 16, 2012 at 5:56 Quote
darrenpallatina wrote:
Sorry I just posted that without writing in it hahahaha jors4 gimme a ring 07800764837

Mate I'm on holiday enjoying the Florida sunshine!

Call you when I'm home.

Jorden.

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 6:41 Quote
jtruslove wrote:

Cheers jay

You dont need it. Dont waste your money.

MULTISPORT ASSUR COMPETITION UCC

http://www.megavalanche-shop.com/megavalanche/fr/assurance-multisport/22-assurance-msa-option-sports-aeriens.html

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020374
Mobile Version of Website