Vermont Downhill

PB Forum :: USA - East
Vermont Downhill
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 26, 2013 at 19:27 Quote
you can also shuttle it too
WhiroDH wrote:
shadfly wrote:
Anyone ridin' Burke/Kingdom Trails downhill?

http://www.kingdomtrails.com/trail-network/bike-hike-trails/burke-bike-park/burke-bike-park-info-rates

How is it?
Very fun. You can hike the steep, gnarly stuff or stay in the BP and ride their dirt trails.

Posted: Feb 3, 2013 at 6:26 Quote
great stuff at the kingdom. and building more every year

Posted: Mar 8, 2013 at 20:03 Quote
Does anyone actually wanna build a dh line on a spot with road access. I would be up for that, I got a couple of buddies that could help.

Posted: Mar 16, 2013 at 4:45 Quote
who's got pictures of Kingdom trails I can see online? everything I've found (usually in a lame mtb magazine I buy at the grocery store) is pictures of flat ground. I know it's not all like that! I'd be embarrassed (as a Mass hole, at that!) if I let a picture of flat ground represent my local trails to the world.
I bought another bike last year, partly so that I could take it up to Burke mtn, among other spots up there.

Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 7:31 Quote
BermBLASTERvt wrote:
Does anyone actually wanna build a dh line on a spot with road access. I would be up for that, I got a couple of buddies that could help.

Id be down, you have a location?

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 17:41 Quote
potthead wrote:
BermBLASTERvt wrote:

Id be down, you have a location?

I don't really have one but I was thinking 30 minute radius of Burlington

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 17:44 Quote
Other than that I would just go to Saxon hill

Posted: Jul 9, 2013 at 16:00 Quote
The DH at Kingdom, while limited, is definitely worth the trip. The "Knightslayer" trail is worth the trip alone. Probably 1 of, if not the best DH trail I have ridden.

FL
Posted: Jul 9, 2013 at 17:14 Quote
kijid wrote:
The DH at Kingdom, while limited, is definitely worth the trip. The "Knightslayer" trail is worth the trip alone. Probably 1 of, if not the best DH trail I have ridden.
I wouldn't really call it a dh trail. It's just a bunch of decent size jumps.

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2013 at 6:12 Quote
BermBLASTERvt wrote:
Other than that I would just go to Saxon hill

Whats at saxon hill? when i last rode there it was just on the green and blue loops. and they were prettty flatt, i see they recently added a red line is that more DH-esq?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014246
Mobile Version of Website