CISPA Legislation: Discussion and opposition

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
CISPA Legislation: Discussion and opposition
Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:47 Quote
Indeed, that's why I stopped using sites like reddit, old 9gag, memebase etc.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:51 Quote
Why is it that America always decides to try and put their shriveled useless genitals into orifices they don't belong in? Without the US owning the (copy)rights to the internet, how is something this stupid and one-sided even possible?

Food for thought: You know America is fucking shit poor broke when they are trying to sue the entire internet. lol

Well, I guess the internet will be the next thing that America fucks up. I can't wait to see what/how they fuck up next. Book

Dear Americuh,

Just because you guys are fucked and broke doesn't mean you need to bring the rest of us down with you. Maybe you should have spent your money wiser and you wouldn't be in this position.

Yours hatefully,

The Real World.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:51 Quote
What's this one do differently to SOPA/ACTA/theotherone anyway?

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:52 Quote
NWray wrote:
i signed this shit back when there were only 300k people on it like 2 months ago...
So fucking hipster, as usual Wink

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:54 Quote
harry-h wrote:
NWray wrote:
i signed this shit back when there were only 300k people on it like 2 months ago...

QFT

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:55 Quote
9gag is dumb. memebase eh. i still go on reddit a fair bit probably just as much as pink bike now. /r/askreddit, /r/f7u12, and /r/ps3bf3i frequent quite often

and r/gonewild everynow and again Book

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:56 Quote
jamiemaclean94 wrote:
harry-h wrote:
NWray wrote:

QFT
lol mah bad

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:56 Quote
Don't you know? If you control the flow of information..... You control the people.
If this doesn't pass, you better believe something else will.

Shit, there are area's of the world where people still don't know cell phones and televisions even exist.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:58 Quote
we-are-138 wrote:
It looks as though they are just going to keep trying it with a different name until one passes.

If I were god, I would just level the US and make it into a parking lot. Don't worry, I will get you back into Canada again before I do this Gary.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:59 Quote
recklessness wrote:
we-are-138 wrote:
It looks as though they are just going to keep trying it with a different name until one passes.

If I were god, I would just level the US and make it into a parking lot. Don't worry, I will get you back into Canada again before I do this Gary.

awkward rod too? lol

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 15:01 Quote
NWray wrote:
recklessness wrote:
we-are-138 wrote:

awkward rod too? lol
Nope, he's Puerto Rican.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 15:01 Quote
recklessness wrote:
we-are-138 wrote:

Well, apparently they already started this in New York......... Too soon? Nah!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022890
Mobile Version of Website