Freeride Bike Vs. DH Bike
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 27, 2012 at 14:39 Quote
FR for manueverability, DH for more stability

considering where you play more, if you do more sharp turns, FR is better

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 15:32 Quote
Peanutbutterbilly wrote:
Giant faith

it would have to be used they don't make them anymore.

I would have to agree though if you could get your hands on a 2010 Giant Faith, a norco Traux, or s Trek Slash.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 15:38 Quote
Yeah I'm looking into getting a 2010 giant faith

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:42 Quote
Peanutbutterbilly wrote:
Yeah I'm looking into getting a 2010 giant faith

its a great bike and they were awesome colours for each model so you really can't go wrong. they felt a little tight when you sat on them but the whole point is not to sit haha xD

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 18:07 Quote
Intense 951 with a dual crown or Scott voltage fr, specialized sx trail, ns soda, norco truax with a single crown

Posted: Nov 4, 2012 at 14:02 Quote
another vote for the ns soda fr wicked bike and versertile can run from 150 to dual crown 6 or 7 inch rear travel and adjustable chainstay length works very well as a free ride bike but can also be peddled and it will handle 99% of down hill...... in short travel it a great enduro bike.

Posted: Nov 6, 2012 at 19:06 Quote
The 951 is an awesome DH bike for someone who loves to flow, whip around and go fast. The adjustable geo can really change how the bike behaves.

Posted: Nov 10, 2012 at 17:13 Quote
something freeride if you don't have money coming outta your butt for gas and lift tickets.

freeride you can do almost anywhere --- DH is great if you have quick access to a skit resort.

Views: 285    Faves: 5    Comments: 4

Posted: Nov 10, 2012 at 17:34 Quote
PedalShopLLC wrote:
something freeride if you don't have money coming outta your butt for gas and lift tickets.

freeride you can do almost anywhere --- DH is great if you have quick access to a skit resort.

Views: 285    Faves: 5    Comments: 4

Nice video

Posted: Nov 11, 2012 at 9:52 Quote
Freeride. I faced the same choice and picked up a Scott voltage fr20. Can be setup so many ways it'll meet all your needs and they can be gad very reasonably price wise.

Posted: Nov 13, 2012 at 19:31 Quote
try morewood kalula 7" travel front & rear my view its the best of both worlds

Posted: Nov 15, 2012 at 3:59 Quote
Views: 292    Faves: 1    Comments: 1

DH = fun but not fun unless you live near a resort
freeride = more fun

as far as what to get ---- on a budget, this is a good time of year cause just like the auto industry, bike companies what to get rid of older inventory.

not a big fan of buying used but there's a great bike out there for you if you know what to get (aka not buying something too beat up).

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014408
Mobile Version of Website