Powered by Outside

Why do we ride?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Why do we ride?
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 at 23:40 Quote
Letting go of the week and meeting some great mates with a similar passion, I was never one for footy or field sports etc but have been mad on 2 wheels since I can remember, it's ingrained into me, part of me and I could never go without it. A lad I know has recently got into it and he can't believe he spent the best part of 30 yrs playing footy instead of riding - he rides around 4 times a week now!!

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 16:39 Quote
Fun fun and more fun. Also pushing your riding limits

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 16:44 Quote
Get away from responsibilities, have fun with your mates, adrenaline, and seeing what you are capable of.

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 12:50 Quote
[/Quote]
Biking honestly is a drug... It is something you just keep going back to. But it also keeps me away from drugs because when I'm stressed I just go ride[/Quote]

Try riding while on drugs, now that's fun... Or so I'm told.

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 14:00 Quote
i will sometimes stray off the path and have a smoke with my buddy.. its awesome, gives you something to do when your taking a break, and makes single track riding even better. tup

go ahead and tell me im stupid.. for me, they just kinda go hand in hand.

as for why i ride? i couldnt tell you. other than the fact i love to be outside and i love the nature vibe out on the trails.. and im sure as hell not going to walk everywhere (hiking), so riding just kinda makes sense. Big Grin

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020757
Mobile Version of Website