PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
All mountain/enduro helmet
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 15, 2014 at 17:45 Quote
i wear mine for all day epics and it comfortable as hell

Posted: Jan 15, 2014 at 19:56 Quote
No headaches ever from my helmet.

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 3:00 Quote
Another plus one for urge. Lighter than most and just seems solid. Lots of colour options to, but you do need to like the shape. I would suggest slightly more venting for summer xc.... but only just. If you want it to do it all give it a look. I got new for about 50 quid.

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 8:38 Quote
+1 for Enduromatic. Very light, comfortable, and comes with two sets of padding. I haven't ridden it in the summer yet so I can't comment on the ventilation. I had a Bell Super and it was very uncomfortable, sent it back. There were two unpadded spots in the back that contacted my noggin, no bueno. The super was also noticeably heavier. Aesthetically I liked the Super much more, but aesthetics are secondary for me.

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 14:43 Quote
[Quote="HouseNotes"]Any of you Bell Super owners ever experience headaches from wearing your helmet. I've got one and have about 6-8 rides with it and 2-3 times I've gotten a bad headache. Don't know if I don't know how to adjust it right or what.[/Quote

Hi.
I have never had a headache from wearing my Super, but I ride with someone who gets headaches from his. I noticed some adjustments that change the height of the adjuster wheel, I don't know if that would help. Also I have found Bell customer service very helpful, they might have some suggestions

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013906
Mobile Version of Website