PoCo Riders

PB Forum :: Downhill
PoCo Riders
Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 21:42 Quote
Apparently theres a trail that goes down behind the gunrange aptly named 'bullet dodger'

Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 23:14 Quote
redridesrule wrote:
Apparently theres a trail that goes down behind the gunrange aptly named 'bullet dodger'

after my experience at bear mountain, I'll stay away from "bullet Dodger"

Posted: Jan 3, 2015 at 19:57 Quote
goytay wrote:
redridesrule wrote:

Well got desparate, today and rode burnaby mtn. over all not bad, snow at upper levels,but by mid soft dirt.

Posted: Jan 3, 2015 at 21:19 Quote
goytay wrote:
goytay wrote:
redridesrule wrote:

Well got desparate, today and rode burnaby mtn. over all not bad, snow at upper levels,but by mid soft dirt.

never ridden there - i went local today but cut it short as I was freezing!

Posted: Jan 3, 2015 at 21:29 Quote
bigredride wrote:
goytay wrote:
goytay wrote:

i hear ya, did a few laps befor calling it quits.just counting down the day until whistler opens!

Posted: Jan 4, 2015 at 7:44 Quote
goytay wrote:
bigredride wrote:
goytay wrote:

i hear ya, did a few laps befor calling it quits.just counting down the day until whistler opens!

HAHA - me too. I went for the first time last year and had a riot. SO much so that I am waiting for my 2015 Aurum to come in! My 29er wasn't the best for the park....and who doesn't need an excuse to buy another bike?!?!

Posted: Jan 4, 2015 at 9:22 Quote
bigredride wrote:
goytay wrote:
bigredride wrote:

HAHA - me too. I went for the first time last year and had a riot. SO much so that I am waiting for my 2015 Aurum to come in! My 29er wasn't the best for the park....and who doesn't need an excuse to buy another bike?!?!

Im thinking of excuses, but so far my wife, keeps say no.Hopefully yours is in before opening day, so you dial it in, then we'll break it in at whistler.

Posted: Jan 4, 2015 at 12:23 Quote
goytay wrote:
bigredride wrote:
goytay wrote:

Im thinking of excuses, but so far my wife, keeps say no.Hopefully yours is in before opening day, so you dial it in, then we'll break it in at whistler.

They say March at the latest.....pretty excited to get a DH bike so I can up my game.

Posted: Jan 11, 2015 at 19:28 Quote
Well broke down and when out to sumas with my son.
Trails were in good shape, some mud, but no biggie.
Found it tough on my DH, seems more of a Am type of mountain.

Posted: Jan 12, 2015 at 16:28 Quote
goytay wrote:

Did you shuttle up? Id hate to push a DH up that road! I took my AM and it still sucked climbing the road twice! Squid line is a super fun trail though.

Posted: Jan 12, 2015 at 20:46 Quote
bigredride wrote:
goytay wrote:

Did you shuttle up? Id hate to push a DH up that road! I took my AM and it still sucked climbing the road twice! Squid line is a super fun trail though.
I pushed it for 3 laps before calling it quits. Squid was ok, but again, maybe the big bike is too much for the hill, holiday/ extra sauce were fun, as was Emma. Noah fear, world cup, and no time out, were fun.

Posted: Jan 12, 2015 at 21:00 Quote
goytay wrote:
bigredride wrote:
goytay wrote:

I pushed it for 3 laps before calling it quits. Squid was ok, but again, maybe the big bike is too much for the hill, holiday/ extra sauce were fun, as was Emma. Noah fear, world cup, and no time out, were fun.

Good on ya pushing that for 3 laps...earned your turns! I'll try those trails next time. I liked Squid for the sections that were super fast and flow - I like fast vs tech. more I guess.

Posted: Jan 12, 2015 at 21:07 Quote
bigredride wrote:
goytay wrote:
bigredride wrote:

Good on ya pushing that for 3 laps...earned your turns! I'll try those trails next time. I liked Squid for the sections that were super fast and flow - I like fast vs tech. more I guess.

So do I, its a side effect from whistler.

Posted: Feb 20, 2015 at 19:11 Quote
anyone interested in riding sfu tomorrow? ill be using transit to shuttle up.

Brian

Posted: Apr 20, 2015 at 9:34 Quote
Opening day for Whistler is MAY 2! im going who's with me???

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014241
Mobile Version of Website