Powered by Outside

Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League

PB Forum :: Downhill
Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League
O+ FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:28 Quote
Its totally screwy would you guys be opposed to just starting a new league and just have this kinda be a throw away. I am not seeing requests or any other teams and it is showing a league name i used before i changed it in the actual league. I can update the original post with new info

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:29 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
Its totally screwy would you guys be opposed to just starting a new league and just have this kinda be a throw away. I am not seeing requests or any other teams and it is showing a league name i used before i changed it in the actual league

Nah that sounds good. You want to create the new one?

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:30 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
mixmastamikal wrote:
Its totally screwy would you guys be opposed to just starting a new league and just have this kinda be a throw away. I am not seeing requests or any other teams and it is showing a league name i used before i changed it in the actual league

Nah that sounds good. You want to create the new one?

doing it now

Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:31 Quote
Maybe wait 24 hours first? It says that it can take 24 hours to update.

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:32 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:

Oh didn't realize that. Yeah we can let it breathe for a while and figure it out.

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:32 Quote
Yeah I will just wait it out for now. I also messaged the admin. we still got 10 days to sort it out.

Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:33 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
Yeah I'd go with this, maybe do a new one if its still being screwy tomorrow. We've got 9 days till it kicks off anyway, so no rush.

*edit* my slow typing strikes again, Razz

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:34 Quote
Ok rad. This is gonna be fun! tup

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:49 Quote
ethan991 wrote:

Are you "blackspokes" ?

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:50 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
ethan991 wrote:

Are you "blackspokes" ?

Don't think so...I never set up a name.

Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:51 Quote
Got a team made and waiting for the league approval, took me a minute to figure it out but this should be sweet. I always watch the races and love the world cup so stoked for this, went to windham last season and watched my first race it was a sick experience.

my team is blackspokes

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:52 Quote
kmayHD wrote:
Got a team made and waiting for the league approval, took me a minute to figure it out but this should be sweet. I always watch the races and love the world cup so stoked for this, went to windham last season and watched my first race it was a sick experience.

my team is blackspokes

I don't race, but I'm huge into the World Cups. When were you able to create your team name? I'm completely lost here...

Edit: Figured it out!

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:55 Quote
I think you are good I just added a team named Ethan something. I think the page automatically refreshes every few hours and then I will be able to see everybody. So hopefully it works out.

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 15:58 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
I think you are good I just added a team named Ethan something. I think the page automatically refreshes every few hours and then I will be able to see everybody. So hopefully it works out.

Yep that's me. It's just the same as my PB username. Already picked my team too. Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010326
Mobile Version of Website